Meghalaya B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form has been Available in Offline Mode. North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) in Shillong has issued an admission notice. The application form is available Offline at NEIGRIHMS’s official website. Candidates can register for Meghalaya B.Sc. Nursing 2022 through the Downloading the Application Form from our website direct link provided below. If applicants want to be admitted to the Meghalaya B.Sc. Nursing 2022, they must take the common entrance exam.
The Government of Meghalaya Directorate Of Health Services (MI) Meghalaya, Shillong is in charge of organizing the Meghalaya B.Sc Nursing 2022 admission process. Students will be prepared to apply for admission to various government and private nursing institutes in Meghalaya after completing this course.
Candidates can apply for this course by completing the application form by the deadline. This page contains all of the necessary information and details about the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences nursing entrance exam.
Meghalaya B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is listed in the below table for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application Form & Prospectus||August 2022|
|End Date of Application Submission||October 2022|
|Status of Eligibility including rejection/ deficiencies in the application||October 2022|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
|Counseling & Admission||December 2022|
|Announcement of the Session||January 2022|
Meghalaya B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The application form for the Meghalaya B.Sc Nursing 2022 examination has been available on the official website. Candidates must visit the official website to gather all necessary information. The exam authority will distribute the application form and prospectus in an offline format.
Applicants are instructed to check the application form once the details have been correctly entered. Applicants must pay the application fee after completing the application form. Once the application form has been completed, Applicants must also bring a printout of the completed application form. They must complete and submit the application form by the deadline.
- The application fee for the NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing 2022 entrance exam is Rs 1000/-.
- For all categories, the application fee is the same.
- They must pay their application fee online.
- They must pay the application fee with a debit card, a credit card, or through net banking.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates can also obtain the Application Form and Prospectus via the official website.
- Go to the university’s official website to obtain the Application Form in an online format.
- Download the prospectus/Application Form after visiting the official website.
- If you are looking for an application form online, you must submit the application fee online as well.
- After completing the Application form, print it before submitting it.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Copy of Payment Proof Scanned
- High School Diploma
- 10th Exam Marksheet
- 12th Exam Marksheet
- Certificate of Authenticity (for employed candidates)
Meghalaya B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is critical for candidates to review the eligibility criteria listed below:
- Candidates must have passed the HSC exam in Science from a recognized board or university, such as AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSC/HSC, etc.
- The candidate must have passed the HSC exam with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Candidates in the qualifying examination must take English as a compulsory subject.
- Those interested in pursuing a B.Sc. The nursing course requires at least a 45 percent score on the qualifying exam, which is the HSC exam.
- The candidate’s age must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31, 2022, and no older than 25 years old on or before December 31, 2022, at the time of admission.
- The candidate must be medically fit at the time of admission.
- When applying for admission, the candidate must have a medical fitness certificate.
Meghalaya B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
Applicants must take the entrance exam online through the university’s official website.
- In the entrance exam, candidates will be required to answer objective-type questions.
- They will have two hours to complete the entire paper.
- The entrance exam will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions worth 100 points each.
- The applicants will receive one mark for each correct answer.
- The exam has no negative marking.
Meghalaya B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Meghalaya B.Sc Nursing 2022 applicants prepare from the class XII standard Science stream syllabus or an equivalent Examination of an Indian University/Board.
Meghalaya B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
Admit Cards for the Entrance Examination will be available for download from the Institute’s website. From the month of November 2022 onwards, admit cards for eligible candidates to appear in the Entrance Exam will be mailed to the address provided in the application form via Speed Post.
In the event that candidates do not receive their Admit Cards, they can obtain duplicate Admit Cards from the Exam Cell at NEIGRIHMS.
Meghalaya B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
The NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 result is usually available after 72 hours of examination. Candidates who took the exam can view the results. The result, however, is made public in the form of the Merit List. Candidates should also be aware that the results will be available in both offline and online formats. In other words, the Shillong B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Merit Result is available both on the University Notice Board and online. Candidates who have been shortlisted are also eligible for counseling and a medical examination.
Meghalaya B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List
The results of the exam will be available on the official website. The merit list will be released, and the candidate will be able to see the results. To access the merit list, enter your roll number and date of birth. Candidates are advised to download the results and print them for future reference. Candidates will seek admission to the institution based on the outcome.
Meghalaya B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling
Following the announcement of the results, the official authorities will conduct the counseling process for the entrance exam applicants. To be admitted to the university, applicants must attend the counseling round. Applicants will be admitted based on their performance in the entrance exam during the counseling round. They are instructed to bring all original and attested copies of their educational certificates to the counseling session for verification. After the verification process is completed, applicants will be admitted to the university.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.