On March 6, 2023, the Maharashtra B.Sc. nursing 2023 Registration Form was made available via NEET UG. NTA has conducted the Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing Exam for 2023. (National Testing Agency). The registration form for Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 will be made available by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Students will be admitted to the B.Sc. Nursing program in Maharashtra if they complete the B.Sc. If they take the NEET Exam, they can enrol anywhere they want in one of the many nursing programs offered throughout Maharashtra. Students will be admitted to private and public colleges in the state of Maharashtra.
The Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form must be filled out by students who want to be admitted into B.Sc. Nursing programmes in Maharashtra. The Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing 2023 Registration Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Documentation Required, etc. will all be covered in this article.
Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admission will be done on the basis of the NEET 2023 Exam so please check NEET 2023 details. Click Here to Check the NEET 2023 Exam Details.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Because, admission into Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be done through NEET 2023, so, it is necessary for candidates to check the important dates of the NEET 2023 exam. The NEET 2023 Important Dates can be seen by clicking the above link.
Click Here to Check the Important Dates Link.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing Application form
On March 6, 2023, an application for the Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing 2023 program was made available. The application form and prospectus must be downloaded from the university’s website, which must be opened by candidates. Candidates must start filling out the application form as soon as they have checked the prospectus’s instructions.
Click Here to Check the Application Link.
Applicants must fill out the application form and provide certain information, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information. Additionally, applicants must submit scanned copies of their IDs and signatures in the quantified size and format specified on the university’s official website. Candidates must correctly and completely fill out all required fields on the application form.
For the Maharashtra BSc Nursing program, there is a flat application fee. For all categories, there is a 1,000 INR registration fee.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- The applicant must register with the NEET 2023 cell in order to access the application form.
- Download the NEET-UG 2023 brochure that has been posted to CET Cell.
- Review the requirements for eligibility, the paperwork needed, and the instructions for completing the form.
- The CET Cell’s official website will provide a link to the application form.
- Make sure to carefully complete the application form and check for errors as they could result in cancellation.
- Upload the necessary files, then submit the application by paying the required fee.
- They must retain a copy of the application form after successfully submitting it for reference in the future.
View the list of paperwork needed for admission to the NEET 2023 program.
- Matriculation/ 10th Marksheet/ Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID & Mobile number
- Category Certificate (If Needed)
- Domicile Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following is important information for applicants regarding the requirements for eligibility:
- AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or another equivalent Board recognized 10+2 class pass with Science (PCB) and English Core/Elective with an overall 45% mark.
- The student will be in good health.
- Students who received 45% in the Science category of the 10+2 National Institute of Open School examination.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- Paper Method: The NEET 2023 Entrance Exam will be administered in unconnected mode (Pen paper-based test).
- Exam Languages: The paper will be available in English, Gujarati, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Telugu, Urdu, and Kannada.
- Exam Length: The exam will last three hours (180 Minutes).
- Question Types: The paper will include target-type questions.
- Number of Questions: The exam paper will contain a total of 180 questions.
- Total Marks: The paper will be worth 720 points.
- Stamping Scheme: Each correct answer will receive +4 marks.
- Negative Marking: One point will be deducted for each incorrect response.
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) has been provided in the NEET 2023 Syllabus. The curriculum will be based on the science stream of the Standard 12th test.
Click Here to Check the Syllabus.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
To obtain the admit card, hopefuls are urged to visit the university’s official website. The NEET 2023 Admit Card may be downloaded from the website. Applicants must also make extra copies of the hall ticket and cautiously store them. It is a crucial document that must be brought with you to the exam.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
Only the results would be made available to candidates via online channels. Officials will publish the results on the official website of the college. They must use specifics to verify the outcomes. Downloading the outcome and obtaining a copy of it is wise. Officials will admit applicants based on the results.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
In order to participate in the counseling round, applicants must open the relevant link and complete the NEET 2023 registration form. Following that, applicants must select the option they want along with their other options and complete the choices during the counseling session. After the counseling session is over, applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website. The assigned college must have all necessary brochures and credentials when the applicants’ seats are selected.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.