The registration form for Karnataka ITI admission 2022 has been released by the Department of Employment and Training, Government of Karnataka. Applicants who want to enroll in any of the trades provided by Karnataka’s ITIs can do so by visiting emptrg.kar.nic.in and filling out an online registration form. Applicants would be admitted to several private and government ITIs in Karnataka to pursue their desired trades.
Admission will be granted to students based on their performance in the 10th and 12th grades, and there will be no admission tests. Applicants will learn everything they need to know about the EMPTRG Karnataka ITI Registration Form 2022 in this article.
Karnataka ITI 2022 Important Dates
The applicants should be aware of the key dates for the EMPTRG Karnataka ITI Registration Form, which are listed below.
|Application starts on||August 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Merit List will be out on||September 2022|
|Classes will be started on||September 2022|
Karnataka ITI 2022 Application form
First and foremost, aspirants should go to the Department of Industrial Training and Employment (DITE) of the Government of Karnataka’s official website. After that, users must go to the website’s webpage and click on the Application link. Applicants should be asked to register by providing the needed information.
Applicants will see the Application Form after submitting their login information. Applicants must complete all relevant fields in the Application Form, including personal and educational information. They must also provide scanned copies of all required papers to the Registration Form.
Applicants must double-check all of their information before submitting the Registration Form. They can then submit the Registration Form and take a copy to keep for future reference.
Application fee for Karnataka ITI
Registration fees for ITI admissions vary depending on the category:
Here are steps to fill the Karnataka ITI 2022 form
- First and foremost, aspirants should go to the Department of Industrial Training and Employment (DITE) of the Government of Karnataka’s official website.
- After that, users must go to the website’s homepage and click on the Application link.
- Applicants should be asked to register by providing the needed information.
- Applicants will see the Registration Form after submitting their login information.
- Applicants must complete all relevant fields in the Application Form, including personal and educational information.
- They must also provide scanned copies of all required papers to the Application Form.
- Applicants must double-check all of their information before submitting the Registration Form.
- They can then submit the Registration Form and take a copy to keep for future reference.
Document required for Karnataka ITI 2022
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- SSC certificate
- HSC certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Address proof
- Two passport size photograph
Karnataka ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the Registration Form, all applicants must check their eligibility requirements, since the Registration Form will be denied if they are not qualified. The Criteria for Eligibility are as follows:
- Applicants must have completed their 10th or 12th grade from a recognized institution or board.
- Applicants must be at least 14 years old to be considered.
- Applicants for the engineering program should have math and science topics on their qualifying exam.
- Applicants must have a state-issued domicile certificate.
- Applicants in the reserved category should have a category certificate in order to request a relaxation.
Karnataka ITI 2022 Merit
According to the schedule, the Merit List for ITI Karnataka admission 2022 will be released on the official website for first-year interactive counseling. All crucial information to candidates pertaining to all phases of admission will be communicated through SMS to the applicants’ registered mobile numbers in the online registration. The department is not responsible if the SMS does not reach the applicant in a timely manner due to the network of mobile service providers.
Karnataka ITI 2022 Counseling
Those applicants will be called out for the Counseling procedure after being shortlisted in the Merit List. The applicants who have been selected should check the Counseling schedule on the official web page, and applicants should bring the required documentation for validation to the Counseling session.
The counseling session is the final step in the admissions process. If students fail to bring the needed documents and are found guilty of deceiving authorities in any way, their qualification for admission will be terminated.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.