The JKDTE ITI Admission is administered by the Department of Technical Education, Jammu and Kashmir to provide students with admission to various engineering and non-engineering courses at Jammu and Kashmir’s private and government ITI colleges. Based on their Qualifying Criteria, many aspiring students may appear to complete their aspiring professions from the Industrial Technical Institute.
This material will provide applicants with full information about Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admission 2022. As a result, the two Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in Srinagar and Jammu conduct admission procedures to provide admission to eligible applicants in various one-year or two-year duration courses and professions in the field of engineering and non-engineering offered in different Industrial Training Institutions.
Jammu Kashmir ITI 2022 Important Dates
The admission schedule for Jammu and Kashmir ITI has been provided for students in the link below, and they must adhere to it.
|Application starts on||August 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Merit List will be out on||September 2022|
|Classes will be started on||September 2022|
Jammu Kashmir ITI 2022 Application form
The Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admission 2022 Registration Form was made available in the second week of August 2022. The deadline for submitting a registration form is the fourth week of September 2022. First and foremost, go to the official web page of Jammu and Kashmir’s Directorate General of Employment and Training. Applicants can fill out the Jammu and Kashmir ITI Registration Form online at the official website.
Applicants must fill out the Registration Form with all of the essential information, and the information must be correct and comprehensive. They must pay the registration fees after finishing the registration process. The registration fee is payable online via net banking or credit/debit card. Applicants should keep a printout of the Registration Form for future reference.
Application fee for Jammu Kashmir ITI 2022
For the applicants’ convenience, we have included all essential details about the registration fees below:
- The registration fees for applicants in the general category is Rs 450/-.
- The registration fees for applicants from the reserved category is Rs 350/-.
- Applicants must pay the registration fee online using a debit card, a credit card, or net banking.
- Those chosen for admission to other professions must pay Rs 300/- as an Entrance Fee and Rs 50/- as a Student’s Fund.
Here are steps to fill the Jammu Kashmir ITI form
- To begin, applicants must go to the official web page of the Jammu and Kashmir Department General of Employment and Training.
- They must fill up and submit the Jammu Kashmir ITI Registration Form online through the official website.
- Applicants must fill out the Registration Form with all of the essential information, and the information must be correct and clear.
- Applicants must pay the registration fee after completing the application process.
- The application cost is payable online via net banking or credit/debit card.
- Applicants should keep a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
Document required for Jammu Kashmir ITI 2022
- Marks Certificate of qualifying examination
- Date of birth certificate
- Category Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
Jammu Kashmir ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The details of the Qualifying Criteria are listed below.
- Only applicants who are legal residents of the state of Jammu and Kashmir are eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
- At the time of admission, applicants must present a valid domicile certificate from the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
Requirements for age
- Official authorities have ruled that the minimum age for applicants to register for the entrance examination shall be 14 years old at the time of admission.
- Only applicants above the age of 40 are eligible to apply for the admission procedure (45 years in case of reserved category applicants).
- The applicants who fall into the reserved category will have their upper age restriction relaxed by 5 years, according to official officials.
Qualifications in education
- All applicants who have cleared the HSC test from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
Jammu Kashmir ITI 2022 Merit List
The Merit List will be published on the official web page of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Jammu Kashmir, and will be compiled by authorities based on marks earned in the previous qualifying test.
Applicants can check to see if their name is on the Merit List, and only those on the Merit List will be called out for the Counselling process. The names of applicants will be displayed in the Merit List, and applicants can verify it on the provided timetable through authorities.
Jammu Kashmir ITI 2022 Counseling
The official authorities do not hold a separate entrance exam in order to admit qualified applicants. Official authorities, on the other hand, will admit qualified applicants solely on the basis of a merit list.
Those applicants who are selected in the Merit List based on their qualification marks will be invited to participate in the Counselling session. If they are chosen, applicants should review the Counseling Schedule.
Applicants must bring the necessary documentation to the Counselling Center for verification. Applicants will be assigned seats during the Counselling session, and they must report to the assigned college with the necessary documents and pay the entrance fee.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your solution in the comment box.