Visva Bharati University has issued a deallocation notice for qualified applicants seeking admission to B.Ed programs for the academic year 2023-23. Applicants who are interested in enrolling in Visva Bharati’s B.Ed programs should fill out an application on the university’s website, visvabharati.ac.in.
Applicants will be chosen on the basis of their qualifications. To avoid rejection of their application, applicants who are ready for admission to Visva Bharati B.Ed 2023-23 must complete the form before the deadline.
Applicants who meet the requirements can apply for B.Ed admission. In this post, we’ll go over all you need to know about Visva Bharati B.Ed 2023, including the Registration Form, Fees, Important Dates, Entry Requirements, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Result, and Selection Procedure.
Visva Bharati B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
Applicants interested in applying for Visva Bharati B.Ed Admission should review the essential dates listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
Visva Bharati B.Ed Admission 2023 Application form
Applicants who want to enroll in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) courses at Visva Bharati University’s affiliated institutes can apply by filling out a registration form depending on their qualifying criteria. For applicants, the specifics of the registration form are listed below.
Visva Bharati B.Ed Admission Registration Form will be available online. From the first to the fourth week of August 2023, the registration form will be available. Applicants must retain all essential documents and information on hand in order to complete the registration form. The registration form will be rejected if the details are wrong or incomplete.
Application fee for Visva Bharati B.Ed Admission 2023
Applicants have the option of paying the registration fee both online and offline.
Both online (net banking/debit card/credit card) and offline modes of payment are available (HDFC bank Challan).
Category For the first subject For the additional Subject
- General/OBC Rs. 500/- Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PwD Rs. 150/- Rs. 75/-
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants must first visit the Visva Bharati University’s official website (https://www.visvabharati.ac.in/).
- They should go to the web page’s Registration Form link and fill out the form.
- In the registration form, applicants must fill in all of the proper and complete information.
- Applicants must upload their latest scanned passport-size photograph into the registration form in the format specified.
- After filling out all of the essential information, applicants must examine the registration form and pay the application cost either online or offline.
- After that, applicants must submit it and take a copy for future reference.
Document required for Visva Bharati B.Ed Admission 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Visva Bharati B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the registration form, applicants must check their qualifications for the B.Ed course, and the eligibility conditions are listed below.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be at least 35 years old to be considered (45 years for in-service candidates).
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have completed a three-year BA/ B.Sc/ B.Music degree with honors or main subjects.
- Required Grades: They must have received at least 50% in their Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
- Relaxation: For OBC applicants, there is a 5% relaxation, while for SC/ ST applicants, there is a pass mark.
- Applicants’ Experience: In-service applicants must have at least 3 years of continuous experience as full-time regular teachers in any high school recognized by the State and Central Governments.
Visva Bharati B.Ed Admission 2023 Admit Card
After the application procedure is completed, Visva Bharati University will release the Admit Card for the Admission Test for B.Ed Training Sessions. The hall ticket, as well as a list of eligible applicants, will be accessible on the Visva Bharati University portal.
Applicants can also access their Visva Bharati Admit Card 2023 via the fast links section’s admit card page. Applicants must maintain their admit card/hall ticket in their possession till the admission procedure is completed.
Visva Bharati B.Ed Admission 2023 Merit List
There will be a General Merit List developed for each of the teaching technique subjects. The merit list will also be created subject-by-subject for SC, ST, and OBC applicants. A general merit list will be generated for those who fall into the categories of SC, ST, OBC, Physically Handicapped, and excellent athletes.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.