For applicants who want to pursue careers in nursing, there is a 2-year undergraduate full-time program called Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing. In this two-year course, which has 4 semesters total, there are 2 semesters per academic year. The annual tuition for this BSN program is between 1.5 and 2 lacs, on average, charged by the students.
The medical profession focuses on patient care in nursing. In order to treat a patient’s disease, nurses frequently collaborate with doctors, physicians, and health professionals. The Indian Nursing Council, a national organization, oversees nursing education in India (INC). The learning in this course is based on both theory and clinical experience. After passing the final exam and internship, the applicant will be given a Bachelor of Science in nursing.
SGRDUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card has been Released on 23rd July 2022. The Link has been provided below-
SGRDUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Important Dates
According to notifications, the applicants have been provided with important information about the crucial events and dates in the table below.
|End date of Application||20th July 2022|
|Admit Card||23rd July 2022|
|Exam Date||25th July 2022|
SGRDUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Application form
Applicants must access the university’s official website and download the registration form and prospectus there. Applicants must start filling out the application form as soon as they have verified that they have followed the instructions in the brochure. Applicants must fill out the application form and include all required information, including personal, educational, and course-related information, as well as contact and parent information.
Additionally, applicants must submit scanned copies of their IDs and signs in the size and format specified on the university portal. When the application form is fully filled out, applicants are instructed to print it out.
The following information is provided for candidates regarding the application fee:
- Because paying the application fee is an essential step in the application process, applicants are reminded to do so well in advance of the deadline.
- A demand draught for Rs. 2000 must be provided by the applicant.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit the Sri Guru Ram Das University of Medical Sciences, Sri Amritsar, official website.
- The official website will have a link to download the registration form.
- The registration form must be downloaded after they click the link.
- The registration form must be printed out and filled out completely, including all personal, educational, and category information.
- The applicant must attach a passport-size photo to the registration form and pay the registration fee by demand draught after that.
- A demand draught and the necessary documents must be attested to when submitting applications.
SGRDUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria
The following is important information for candidates regarding the eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be registered with the appropriate State Nursing Council and have successfully completed a General Nurses and Midwives course from a recognized Institute, as permitted by the Indian Nursing Council (I.N.C).
- Applicants have successfully completed Senior Secondary (Part II), also known as the 10+2 exam, or its equivalent.
- Applicants must be in good health.
SGRDUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
- Two hours will be allotted for the entrance exam.
- There are objective question types on the exam (MCQ).
- Exams are not subject to negative marking.
- The Indian Nursing Council’s prescribed G.N.M. syllabus will serve as the foundation for the entrance exam.
- 50% is the required minimum score for admittance.
SGRDUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
No admit card will be mailed; it will only be accessible in the registrar’s office. Only applicants who complete the registration form and the entire application fee have been obtained in the office of the Academy will be given a hall ticket.
Additionally, applicants must make copies of their admit cards and carefully store them. It is a crucial document that must be brought with you to the exam.
SGRDUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Result
The clerk’s office will be the only place where you can get an admit card; none will be mailed. A hall ticket will only be issued to applicants who have submitted a fully completed registration form and the whole application fee to the Academy’s office. Furthermore, candidates must carefully store copies of their admit cards. You must bring it with you as well the exam because it is an important document.
SGRDUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Merit List and Counseling
The merit list would be revealed taking the courses into account. Details pertaining to the merit list are provided below. According to the merit list, the responsible officials will decide who gets admitted. For all applicants, admins will publish the merit list on the university portal.
The selection committee’s decision is final. The chosen applicants must pay the fees on the day of counseling; otherwise, the spot will be given to the following deserving applicant on the waitlist.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.