On its numerous campuses, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, admits applicants to the Bachelor of Education program. This university administers entrance exams to applicants for admission to the Bachelor of Education program.
This test is held once a year, and individuals who intend to enroll in the B.Ed program on the university’s campuses can apply based on their eligibility criteria.
Applicants will learn about the Kolhapur University B.Ed Registration dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and admission process from this article.
Kolhapur University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Those who intend to apply for admission to the Kolhapur University B.Ed Application in order to pursue a B.Ed degree should be aware of the essential dates listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
Kolhapur University B.Ed 2022 Application form
Those who wish to enroll in the Bachelor of Education program at Shivaji University, Kolhapur’s affiliated campuses can apply for the admission test by completing the registration form. Applicants can obtain the following information about the registration form.
The Kolhapur University B.Ed Application Form is available for filling out online. The registration form will be available and closed on the official web page in August. Applicants should read the guidelines attentively before filling out the application form. The registration form should be filled out completely and accurately.
Application fee for Kolhapur University B.Ed 2022
Entrants in the open class should pay Rs. 100 as an application fee for the test. Applicants from the affluent class must pay Rs. 75/-. The cost will be paid with a MasterCard, debit card, or web banking account.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first go to the Shivaji University of Kolhapur’s official website.
- Applicants should be asked to register by providing the needed information.
- Applicants will be given login information to complete the registration form, which they must fill out with required information such as their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, academic qualifications, and so on.
- They must also include scanned papers in the application form, such as photographs and signatures.
- Applicants must pay the registration fee and submit the registration form, as well as print it for future reference.
Document required for Kolhapur University B.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Kolhapur University B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If they are going to fill out the Kolhapur University B.Ed Admission application form, they must check their eligibility criteria and the eligibility criteria listed below.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for applying.
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have finished their HSC/Class 12th or degree from a certified board/university, as well as English or any secondary language (school subject) and four optional topics in the arts.
- Required Grades: They must have received at least 50% in their Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
- Ease: For the backward applicants, there is a 5% relaxation.
Kolhapur University B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- The examination will take two hours to complete.
- The applicant will be required to respond to objective questions.
- For each accurate answer, one mark will be awarded.
Kolhapur University B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
Applicants will download their Shivaji University B.Ed admission exam admit card from the university portal. Applicants must bring their admit card and a valid photo ID to the examination hall; otherwise, they will not be permitted to take the test.
The admit card should be thoroughly examined, and any discrepancies should be immediately reported to the experts. They’d print out a copy of the hall ticket and keep it for reference in the future.
Kolhapur University B.Ed 2022 Result
The admission exam results will most likely be released in the first week of September 2022. To view their results, candidates must go to the University’s official website, http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/.
The organization has the authority to distribute a merit list of applicants based on their admissions test scripts. All selected applicants will be prompted to choose an interview approach. After passing the interview process, candidates will be offered a spot in the B.Ed program.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.