Spoken English Courses equip individual learners with the necessary skills and knowledge that are required to communicate and express their views in the English language effectively. These courses are designed in a way that focuses on the development of verbal proficiency which includes listening comprehension, speaking fluency, interpersonal communication, etc. With the help of interactive sessions, grammar improvement, and pronunciation practice, learners gain confidence in articulating their thoughts confidently and clearly. The necessity for spoken English courses has been increasing day by day with the growing importance of communication skills and personal development. It opens the door to immense opportunities, from a better career to the enhancement of social interactions and having a great experience during travel in English-speaking countries.
There are numerous benefits associated with this course. Some of them can be cultural exchange opportunities, personal growth, excellent communication skills, the ability to exchange ideas clearly and confidently, etc. It ensures the holistic development of a learner by covering a wide range of experiences in reading, speaking, listening, and writing. Nowadays, there are several resources available for spoken English, which allows flexibility to tailor their language learning journey as per their needs and schedules.
Who should do this course?
These courses will give you an edge over others, especially if you belong to any of the below-mentioned categories. It will play a huge role in your personal as well as professional success.
- Business Professionals
- Working professionals
- Job seekers
- Immigrants and Expats
- Homemakers and Retirees
- Individuals seeking personal growth
Benefits of Spoken English Courses
If a student pursues a spoken English course, he/She will get multiple advantages. Some of them are as follows:-
- Increased self-awareness – As learners would be working on their spoken English skills, they will develop self-awareness regarding their strengths and weaknesses.
- Networking opportunities – English proficiency would open up doors of networking opportunities for you.
- Cultural exchange – It would give you exposure to a variety of cultures and traditions.
- Travel convenience – English language is the most spoken language in the world and thus would help you with travel convenience.
- Confidence building – It will help you in gaining confidence.
- Career Opportunities – It will help you in getting good career development opportunities.
- Academic advancement – English language is also crucial for academic success.
- Effective and confident communication – It will help you in conveying your ideas clearly and communicate effectively.
- Overcoming language barriers – It would encourage learners to participate actively in society and would help in overcoming language barriers.
Spoken English Courses Offline Platforms
So if you are someone who believes that the best way to be a fluent English-speaking person, you have practical interactions with students around you, then doing this course in an offline mode can prove to be very helpful for you. It would encourage you to speak confidently. Below are the top training institutes located in various parts of India that have spoken English courses in offline mode. They are:-
- Veta – This is a popular training institute for spoken English courses for learners of all levels.
- Englishman – This focuses on practical and functional English and is present at multiple locations in India.
- WizMantra – This institute provides both online as well as offline courses for spoken English.
- Inlingua – It has its centers in various Indian cities and is well known for spoken English learners.
Spoken English courses Online Platforms
Below mentioned are top websites which are well known for their spoken English courses. There are numerous courses on spoken English on these websites, you can choose according to your comfort. Kindly check their authenticity before applying.
- Rosetta Stone
- EF English Live
Spoken English courses Fees
The fees for spoken English courses in India vary and are based on several factors such as course duration, reputation of the institute, location, mode of learning (online and offline), etc. Generally, it has been observed that spoken English courses may vary in the range of INR 5,000 to INR 20,000. This fee structure is for offline courses. If you are looking for an online spoken English course, then you can expect a fee of around INR 2,000 to INR 10,000. However one must note that these are just rough estimates based on analysis of past data. You must inquire about it by visiting the offline center or an online website of that particular organization. The duration for this course can be 1 month or 3-4 months.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.
FAQs on Spoken English courses
Which English courses are best, offline or online?
It depends on various factors like location, duration, etc. Both are great ways to learn.
How can I learn English for free?
There are various youtube videos and free websites which can help you to learn English for free.
What are 4 language skills?
Reading, writing, speaking, and listening are 4 language skills.
Can I learn English by myself at home?
Yes, you can learn English by yourself at home by reading and speaking English with your friends and family.
Can I speak fluent English in 3 months?
It is difficult to speak fluent English in 3 months.