Applicants who pass the entrance exam must thereafter participate in counseling. More information about the Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed Admission Test 2022 may be found on this page.
Before submitting an application for the Kumaun University Entrance Exam 2022, candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Applicants will learn about the Kumaun University M.Ed Entrance Exam crucial dates, registration form, and eligibility requirements through this article.
Kumaun University M.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Before completing the Registration Form, applicants should see the Eligibility Criteria. Invalid applications will be rejected. Applicants can use the table below to keep track of all the Kumaun University M.Ed 2022 exam activities and dates.
|Date of Received of application form from the university||April 2022|
|Last date for receiving the application form from the university||June 2022|
|Last date for submission of applications in the university by post||June 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||August 2022|
|Date of Release of Answer key for entrance exam||August 2022|
|Last date for students to file objections in question||–|
|Exam result date||August 2022|
|First Counseling Date||To be Announced|
Kumaun University M.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants who seek to be admitted to the Master of Education Course at one of Kumaun University’s associated colleges must fill out a registration form based on their eligibility requirements.
Kumaun University M.Ed Entrance Exam Registration Form is available online. The Kumaun University M.Ed 2022 Registration Form will be made available during the fourth week of September 2022. The registration form must be submitted by the fourth week of October 2022.
Applicants can fill out the registration form after carefully reading the guidelines. Applicants must have all of the necessary documents and information on hand in order to complete the application form. The registration form should be submitted before the deadline.
Application fee for Kumaun University M.Ed 2022
- The registration fees for B.ED is – 1250 plus bank charges (If any)
- The registration fees for M.ED is – 1250 plus bank charges (If any)
- Apply for Online Registration and Pay the Exam Fee (Online/Challan Mode/NEFT/RTGS)
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants should first visit Kumaun University’s official website.
- Applicants must click on the apply link provided on the official webpage and register themselves by entering their name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number in the appropriate fields. The candidates will be given a user ID and password.
- Applicants can fill out the registration form by entering all of the needed details such as gender, category, address, and academic qualification details using the user ID and password in the required area.
- After entering all of their information, applicants must examine the application form and upload the necessary scanned documents, such as photographs and signatures, in the form prescribed.
- They must pay the application cost both online and in person.
- After completing the registration form, candidates must print the application form for future use.
Document required for Kumaun University M.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Kumaun University M.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who intend to apply for the Kumaun University M.Ed Entrance Exam must first ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements. The eligibility conditions are detailed below.
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions for applying.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Educational Qualificcation: Applicants must have passed a qualifying examination (B.T / L.T / B.EL.Ed / D.EL.Ed / B.A B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed or B.Ed Equivalent Examination).
- Minimum Marks: They must have received at least 50% in their B.T / L.T / B.EL.Ed / D.EL.Ed / B.A B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed or B.Ed Equivalent Exam.
- Relaxation: There will be a 5% mark reduction for SC, ST, and DA (Differently Abled) applicants, as well as a 5-year age reduction for DA applicants.
Kumaun University M.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- The language test will be worth 100 points and will take 90 minutes to complete.
- General Knowledge and Reasoning will be worth 100 points and will take 105 minutes to complete.
- The optional paper (Science/Arts/Commerce Group) will be worth 100 points and must be completed in 90 minutes.
Kumaun University M.Ed 2022 Admit Card
Students who successfully submitted their properly filled application form before the deadline can access their exam admittance cards online. Candidates can obtain it from the official webpage. On the day of the examination, candidates must have their admit cards with them. Applicants will be denied access to the exam center if they do not have a valid hall ticket and a valid picture ID.
Kumaun University M.Ed 2022 Result
Kumaun University will announce the results of the B.Ed / M.Ed entrance exams (KU). Applicants can view their results online at kuadmission.com or kunainital.ac.in. To view Kumaun University B.Ed / M.Ed 2022 results, applicants must provide their login information, such as their application number and email address.
Kumaun University M.Ed 2022 Counseling
Kumaun University will provide the counseling notification for B.Ed admission. To engage in the counseling procedure, candidates must first pay the counseling charge, then submit their documents and fill out the choice form. Following the selection of options, a merit list based on merit and weightage marks will be produced. Applicants who have been selected must report to their allocated institution with their allotment letter.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.