The Arunachal Pradesh TET is also known as the Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, and it is administered by the Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh. This test is held to fill the positions of primary and upper primary level teachers in Arunachal Pradesh schools.
Candidates will be chosen for teaching positions in government and private schools based on their performance in the APTET examination. Every year, this examination is held for aspiring and eligible candidates, and they can apply to take it.
Applicants will receive detailed information about the Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) through this content, which includes the APTET Registration Form, application dates, and process for filling out the Registration Form, among other things.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Important Dates
The important dates for the Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test are listed in the link below for candidates to review.
|Application Form Starts on||Announced Soon|
|Application ends on||Announced Soon|
|Admit card released on||Announced Soon|
|Exam held on||Announced Soon|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Application form
The AP TET 2022 Registration Form will be made available in the third week of November 2022. The Registration form must be submitted by the third week of December 2022. The APTET Registration Form will be available for candidates to fill out online at the Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department’s official website.
Those who are interested and eligible can fill out the Registration Form online by visiting the Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department’s official website. Following the registration process, a username and password will be generated.
Application fee for Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022
- All General and OBC candidates must pay Rs.500/- as a registration fee for Paper I or Paper II, while all candidates must pay Rs.800/- for both papers.
- Reserved category candidates must pay Rs.250/- as registration fees for Paper I or Paper II, while all other candidates must pay Rs.400/- for both papers.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- To begin, applicants must go to the Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department’s official website (https://www.arpedu.in/).
- Candidates must go to the official website and click on the Application Form link.
- Find the Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Link in this section.
- The PDF of the application will be displayed to the candidates after they click on the link.
- Before submitting an application, applicants must read all of the instructions contained in this APTET Notification file.
- They must click on the Apply Online for APTET link.
- Applicants should complete the Application Form with all of the required information.
- Following that, they must submit scanned documents and sign for the application fee.
- They are required to pay the application fee for the Registration Form.
Then double-check the completed Application Form.
- Pay the application fee specified in the notice.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the APTET 2022 Qualifications:
- Age limit: 18 yrs must.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Educational Qualification: The appearance Candidates for Paper-I must have passed Intermediate with a minimum of 60%, cleared or be appearing in 2 years of diploma in Bachelor of Elementary Education/2 years diploma in Special Education/4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.Ed/B.E.I).
- Applicants for Paper-II must have a minimum graduation score of 60%, passed or appearing in 4 years of B.Ed, B.EI or cleared or appearing in 2 years of diploma in Elementary Education or 1 year of Special Education.
- Relaxation: Applicants from the reserved category will be given a 5% relaxation under state government rules.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Exam Pattern
If applicants have previously taken this examination, they should prefer the exam pattern for better exam preparation. The following are the exam pattern specifics:
- Examination Mode: The examination will be held in an offline mode (PPT).
- Exam Time: This examination will last 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Exam Level: Paper-1 is at the primary level (I-V), and Paper-2 is at the higher primary level (VI-VIII).
- No of Question: The number of questions in the examination will be 150.
- No of Marks: The examination will have a total of 150 marks.
- Negative Marking: The examination will not include any negative marking.
- Marking Scheme: Each question is worth one point.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Admit Card
The Arunachal Pradesh TET Admit Card will be issued to candidates one week before the examination, and candidates who have successfully submitted an application form will be able to download the admit card. Applicants must enter their Registration No., DOB, and Security PIN in order to download the admit card. Applicants who do not have an admit card will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Result
The Arunachal Pradesh TET Result will be declared after two weeks of examination, and those who have taken the exam can check their results online by visiting the official website. Applicants can check their results by entering their registration number, DOB, and security pin, and after downloading, they can print a copy for future reference.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.