Tamil Nadu’s State Council of Educational Research and Training offers candidates a single-window admission process to the first-year Diploma in Elementary Teacher Education. Candidates will be admitted to 32 DIETs, 7 BITEs, 9 GTTIs, 34 Government Aided Teacher Training Institutes, and 321 Self-Financing Teacher Training Institutes across Tamil Nadu.
Applicants will be admitted to the Diploma in Elementary Teacher Education program based on their previous qualifying exam results. Every year, a large number of applicants may apply for this admission based on their qualifications.
Applicants will learn about the SCERT Tamil Nadu D.El.Ed registration form, entry requirements, and admission method, among other things, in this post.
SCERT Tamil Nadu D.El.Ed 2022 Important Dates
By visiting the webpage below, all interested applicants can learn about the key dates for the SCERT Tamil Nadu D.El.Ed registration form.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
SCERT Tamil Nadu D.El.Ed 2022 Application form
Those who wish to apply for a Diploma in Elementary Teacher Education at one of Tamil Nadu State’s numerous colleges may do so by filling out the registration form. However, before doing so, applicants must review the crucial aspects of the application form, which are listed below.
- The registration form for SCERT Tamil Nadu D.El.Ed will be available online.
- The start and end dates for the registration form will be released soon on the official website (https://www.tamilnaducouncil.ac.in/).
- Before filling out the registration form, applicants should carefully read and follow the instructions.
- Applicants must complete the registration form with accurate and comprehensive information.
Application fee for SCERT Tamil Nadu D.El.Ed 2022
- Applicants can pay the registration fee online using a debit, credit, or net banking card.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit the Tamil Nadu State Council of Educational Research and Training’s official website.
- Applicants should register by providing the required information, such as their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, email address, and phone number.
- They should be required to register using either an Aadhar card or a non-Aadhar card.
- After registering, applicants must fill out the registration form completely and accurately.
- They must also submit the registration form with scanned documents such as pictures and signatures in the approved format.
Document required for SCERT Tamil Nadu D.El.Ed 2022:
- 10th class certificate and mark sheets
- 12th class certificate and mark sheets
SCERT Tamil Nadu D.El.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students who plan to take the SCERT Tamil Nadu D.El.Ed exam should check their eligibility requirements before filling out the registration form. Details of the eligibility requirements are listed below.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have completed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board in order to apply.
- Required Marks: They must have passed the qualifying examination with an aggregate score of at least 50%.
- Relaxation: SC, ST, and PH applicants receive a 45 percent mark reduction.
SCERT Tamil Nadu D.El.Ed 2022 Result
Applicants must provide their roll number or registration number in order to view their results. Aspirants are invited to participate in the counseling procedure after CU has been approved. The session scoreboard for online operation will be released by the authorities. To download the scorecard, candidates must go to the official website and provide their online registration number and date of birth.
Applicants will have until the day of the exam to download their scorecards. On the official website, you can download the document. It’s worth noting that officials will not provide any of the applicants with a printed copy of the scorecard. If you don’t use the scorecard, you won’t be able to participate in the admissions process.
SCERT Tamil Nadu D.El.Ed 2022 Admissions process
The admissions processes for DElEd are coordinated by the various state boards and organizations. The concerned departments post notifications on their official websites.
Registration for DElEd admission in Andhra Pradesh will begin in May 2022, with tests slated for June 2022. The Bihar DElEd JET has been indefinitely postponed. Applicants who pass the entrance tests are invited to participate in a Group Discussion and Personal Interview phase.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.