Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has welcomed the Army Institute of Education (GGSIPU). The IPU Common Entrance Test is used to determine admission to the B.Ed and B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (LD) programs at the Institute (CET). The CET code for B.Ed. is 122, and for B.Ed. Spl. Ed. is 159. (LD). Nominees can apply online at ipu.ac.in and are.ac.in to appear in the IPU CET for admission to the B.Ed and B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (LD) programs.
To complete the Registration Form, students must fill it out in the prescribed format and submit it online, along with a fee of Rs. 1000/-. Candidates can also print the Registration Form from the AIE website, fill it out, and mail it to the institute with a check or DD. When the registration form for MBBS courses is released, candidates should go to IPU’s official website.
AIE B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
Students who will be taking the exam should be aware of the key dates. Below is a link to the key dates.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||4th week of July 2023|
|Edit date for Online Application Form||4th week of August 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of August 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2023|
AIE B.Ed Admission 2023 Application form
The application form for the AIE B.Ed 2023 program will be released on March 2023. The deadline to submit an application is August 2023. (Extended). The candidate should be able to access the information requested in the form, and the Application Form should be signed by the candidate. Incomplete Application Forms, or those signed by someone on behalf of the nominee but not by the candidate, will be rejected for providing incorrect information.
If it is discovered at any stage that a candidate provided false information in the Application Form or produced false certificates, his or her admission (even if this document has been issued) will be revoked, and any fees paid by him or she will be forfeited. Criminal charges could be brought against similar candidates.
Application fee for AIE B.Ed Admission 2023
- Payment Options: Applicants can only pay their fees online.
- General/OBC Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Rs. 1000/-
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Step 1: Fill out the online application form on the IPU website, or download the form from the AIE website (https://www.aie.ac.in/).
- Step 2: After that, the nominees must submit the Application Form in the required format.
- Step 3: After that, the forms must be submitted using the method chosen by the candidate.
- Step 4: Make a payment. Unless the payment is successful, the forms will not be submitted.
Document required for AIE B.Ed Admission 2023:
- 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Caste Certificate.
- Scanned Photograph & signature.
- The photograph’s size should be set to Notification.
- Certificate of Income (for OBC-NCL).
- Certificate(s) of participation in sports for the previous three years.
- Certificate for Extracurricular Activities (s).
AIE B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to fill out an application for AIE B.Ed Admission must first check their eligibility requirements, which are listed below.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for applying.
- Citizenship: Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree and/or a Master’s Degree in Science, Social Sciences, or Humanities, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with a Science and Mathematics specialization.
- Minimum Grades: They must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or a Master’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 50%.
AIE B.Ed Admission 2023 Merit List and Counselling
AIE Delhi updates students’ guidance and counseling dates based on their CET Merit list rankings. Students are asked to bring a variety of documents to the counseling session, including:
Certificate of Matriculation and Mark Sheet
Certificate of Completion of Higher Secondary School, as well as a mark sheet
B.A./B.Sc. Degree Certificate and First, Second, and Third Year Mark Sheet
M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. Degree Diploma and previous and final year mark sheets
A few original certificates, including a Medical Certificate, a Character Certificate from the last Institute/University attended, and an Immigrant Certificate, as well as six passport-size photos. Students are encouraged to visit the official website on a regular basis for updates on payment methods, etc.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.