TNTEU (Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University) is a state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The University was established in 2008. The hotel provides education programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels. Eligible candidates can apply at the University website www.tnteu.in by providing all relevant information, and a printout of the completed online application should be obtained from the university website and forwarded to the University along with the registration fees.
TNTEU begins the application process for M.Ed. programs in the first week of August each year. The application process is carried out in offline mode. Admission to all courses is based on the results of the previous qualifying examination. Admission to the M.Ed. program will be done through an entrance exam administered by the University itself.
For the academic year 2023-23, applications are being accepted for admission to the Full-Time Two-Year M.Ed Degree Program offered by this University department. The National Policy on Education (1986) stated unequivocally that the system of Teacher Education needed to be restructured in order to improve the quality of Teacher Education.
TNTEU M.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The essential schedule of TNTEU M.Ed Admission is listed in the link below for applicants to review.
|Date of Received of application form from the university||April 2023|
|Last date for receiving the application form from the university||June 2023|
|Last date for submission of applications to the university by post||June 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination||August 2023|
|Date of Release of Answer key for entrance exam||August 2023|
|Last date for students to file objections in question||–|
|Exam result date||August 2023|
|First Counseling Date||To be Announced|
TNTEU M.Ed 2023 Application form
The TNTEU M.Ed 2023 Registration Form will be made available in the fourth week of August 2023. The application form must be submitted by the fourth week of September 2023. Applicants will receive instructions on how to fill out the registration form on the website.
Applicants must complete the application form with all of their correct and complete information. Application forms with incorrect or missing information will be rejected by the authority. Documents must be carried out as a result of filling out and submitting the registration form. Candidates must submit their application forms before the deadline.
Application fee for TNTEU M.Ed 2023
Students must submit completed forms in person or by mail, along with an application fee of Rs. 300/-. In the case of SC/ST applicants, the fee will be Rs. 175/-, and they must also provide an attested copy of their Community certificate.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit the Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University’s official website.
- Applicants should click on the registration form link and begin filling out the application form.
- Applicants must fill out all of the required fields on the application form with correct and complete information.
- Applicants must upload scanned documents such as images and signatures in the format specified.
- After filling out all of the details, applicants must submit the application form and print it to send to the university office.
- Applicants must send a printout of their completed online application form, which should be obtained from the university’s website and forwarded to the university along with the registration fees and self-attested photocopy of their qualifications.
Document required for TNTEU M.Ed 2023:
- Transfer Certificate
- UG Degree or Provisional
- PG Degree/Provisional
- Ed. Degree/Provisional
- Ed. Mark Statement
- Community Certificate
- Certificates of PWD
TNTEU M.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants can check their eligibility requirements for TNTEU M.Ed Admission before applying for admission to the M.Ed course.
- Age Limit: To apply, aspirants must be at least 18 years old.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens in order to apply.
- Educational Qualification: To be eligible for admission to the M.Ed degree program, candidates must hold a B.Ed degree from this University or another recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have received at least 50% in theory and practical components of their B.Ed degree.
- Note: Applicants who are taking the 2nd year B. Ed degree examination can also apply for admission.
TNTEU M.Ed 2023 Admission
The University offers a two-year M.Ed. program in a variety of specializations. Applicants must have completed a B.Ed. in a relevant field to be eligible to apply for the M.Ed. program. The scores obtained in the University’s entrance exam would be used to make the selection.
Applicants with a B.Ed degree from this University or another recognized university and a minimum of 50% in theory and practical elements can apply for membership in the M. Ed degree program.
Applicants who have appeared for the 2nd year B. Ed degree examination may also apply. However, the Candidate must submit the qualification mark statement at the time of entry.
TNTEU M.Ed 2023 Selection Process
Applicants may be chosen based on their previous education merit list and counseling. Applicants who applied can view the merit list on the official website. The board may make the TNTEU B.Ed Merit 2023 List available on the university’s website.
The merit list is created by the authorities based on the candidates’ grades in prior education and the reserved seat criteria. The board will publish the Tamil Nadu B.Ed Selected List 2023 on its main website.
Aspirants with a higher percentage are only eligible for admission. The selected students must attend the TNTEU B.Ed Counseling. The TNTEU B.Ed Rank Card 2023 will be made available on the official website by the board.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.