The Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University is accepting applications for the B.Ed program for the academic year 2023-22. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can fill out the Application Form. The Application Form can be found on TNTEU’s official website.
TNTEU (Tamil Nadu Teachers Education Institution) is a governmental university that focuses on teacher education. TNTEU is a one-of-a-kind institution in that it is India’s first and only university dedicated completely to developing excellence in teacher education. It has around 700 associated colleges, which include governmental, government-aided, and self-financing educational institutions.
Applicants will be chosen solely on the basis of merit on the spot. Applicants who want to apply for the B.Ed course must have completed their 12th grade, and those who want to apply for admission to the B.Ed and other courses later must have a bachelor’s degree.
TNTEU B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
In the link provided below, you can find the Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University (TNTEU) Admission 2023-24 Important Dates for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at this university.
|Application Form Starts on||1st week of February 2023|
|Application ends on||1st week of July 2023|
|Admit card released on||1st week of September 2023|
|Exam held on||2nd week of September 2023|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counselling Starts on||Announced Soon|
TNTEU B.Ed 2023 Application form
TNTEU Admission 2023 Offline Registration Form for B.Ed will be released in August 2023. TNTEU Admission 2023 Offline Registration Form for B.Ed. Courses can be filled out until September 2023.
Separate registration forms will be issued by the University’s authority for various courses. Fill out the registration form completely, including your name, birth date, address, qualifications, and so on. Upload a passport-size photograph and signature in the necessary format while filling out the application. For future reference, candidates should maintain a printed copy of the registration form, acknowledgment sheet, and fee payment Challan.
Application fee for TNTEU B.Ed 2023
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST students
- Rs. 500/- for all other students
- Method of Payment: The registration fee must be paid in cash or in the form of a Demand Draft issued on any Nationalized or Scheduled Bank in the name of “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu B.Ed. Admission, Chennai” and payable in Chennai.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Go to the official website (http://www.tnteu.ac.in/) for more information.
- To apply online, go to the ‘Apply Online link.
- Fill out the registration form with information such as your qualifications, date of birth, name, email address, and phone number, among other things.
- Choose a test center from the table’s list based on your preferences.
- By clicking the ‘Browse’ option and then the ‘Upload’ button, you can upload scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee using one of the offered payment options.
- After you’ve paid the application cost, you can get your admission card.
- After submitting the registration form, candidates can check the status of their application.
- Finally, take a printout of the application for future use.
TNTEU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, applicants must review the whole TNTEU Admission 2023 qualifications, which include nationality, age limit, and qualification exam requirements, among other things. To apply for the TNTEU Admission 2023 entrance exam, an applicant must meet the qualifying requirements listed below.
- The Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (TNTEU) Entrance Eligibility Requirements for various UG and PG degrees at this university may be seen here.
- If you intend to enroll here, you should first review the university’s qualifying requirements.
- Candidates applying for the B.Ed course must have completed their 12th grade, while those applying for admission to the M.Ed, M.Phil, and other programs must have completed their bachelor’s degree.
TNTEU B.Ed 2023 Counselling
To be considered for admission, applicants must participate in the Counseling process. On the website, the date, time, and location of the Counseling will be announced. It is not possible to request a change of Counseling date or time.
Applicants in the OC/BC/MBC/DNC category must send a Demand Draft for Rs. 2000/- as a Counseling fee, while candidates in the SC/ST category must submit a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/-. The cheque should be made out to “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu B.Ed. Admission Chennai.” Provisionally selected candidates must enroll at the assigned college by the deadline specified in their entrance order, or their allowance will be revoked and the seat will be regarded as vacant.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.