Ajmer’s Regional Institute of Education, or RIE, was established in 1963. It is the property of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU). It was a part of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), which was based in New Delhi
RIE Ajmer provides two thorough programmes, B.Sc-B.Ed and BA-B.Ed, both of which include a B.Ed. programme at the undergrad level. The college offers an M.Ed. programme for postgraduate studies.
We are providing Detailed Information about RIE Ajmer M.Ed 2022 in this article, which includes Application, Fees, Important Dates, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Result, Counseling, and so on.
RIE Ajmer M.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The RIE Ajmer M.Ed Admittance dates are listed in the link below for applicants who intend to apply for this examination.
|Date of Received of application form from the university||April 2022|
|Last date for receiving the application form from the university||June 2022|
|Last date for submission of applications to the university by post||June 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||August 2022|
|Date of Release of Answer key for entrance exam||August 2022|
|Last date for students to file objections in question||–|
|Exam result date||August 2022|
|First Counseling Date||To be Announced|
RIE Ajmer M.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants who wish to be considered for admission to the Master’s degree programme at the Regional School of Education, Ajmer, should complete the application form and the registration form details listed below.
The RIE Ajmer M.Ed Admission Application Form is available online. The application form’s start and end dates will be revealed shortly on the official web page.
Applicants who fill out the application form will be able to access the instructions. Applicants must complete the application form with all of their correct and complete information. Candidates should be required to submit the application form before the deadline. Applicants who are ineligible are more likely to be rejected by authority.
Application fee for RIE Ajmer M.Ed 2022
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, candidates should visit the Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer’s official website (https://cee.ncert.gov.in/).
- Applicants must register by clicking on the enrollment link provided on the official website.
- They should be required to register by entering the necessary information, after which the OTP and user details will be provided to the candidates.
- Applicants will be given login information so that they can fill out the application form carefully according to the important instructions.
- Applicants must fill in all of the complete and accurate information requested on the application form.
- They should be required to upload their photograph and signature in accordance with the instructions in the notification.
- Applicants must make the payment and submit the application form, as well as print a copy for future reference.
Document required for RIE Ajmer M.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificates
RIE Ajmer M.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for RIE, applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements. Details on Ajmer M.Ed Admission and Eligibility Criteria are available here.
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Qualification: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology, or any other qualification equivalent.
- Minimum Marks: They must have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% or a Post graduate Diploma with at least 55% (Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, or a Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology).
- Relief: There is a 5% relaxation for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
RIE Ajmer M.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- Assessable languages: English and Hindi
- Marks: There are a total of 80 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer is worth two points.
- Duration: Examinees have 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- Negative marking: 0.5 point deducted for each incorrect response.
RIE Ajmer M.Ed 2022 Admit Card
Applicants who successfully submitted the RIE Registration Form received their RIE Admit Card. Such applicants will be able to download their admit cards beginning in the third week of May 2022.
Nominees can obtain their RIE Admit Card by clicking on the link provided below. Applicants can log in using their registration ID and password. Applicants must bring their Admit Card to the exam center.
RIE Ajmer M.Ed 2022 Result
As there will be no other option, candidates must download their results from the official website. There is no other mode of result that was sent to the applicant via post.
Applicants, on the other hand, will receive the original declaration of marks a few days after the results are announced. Cut off points will differ depending on the type.
The results will include the necessary information such as the students’ names, roll numbers, dates, total scores, and ranks. The outcome would include the cut off, which would be the score used to select the contender.
RIE Ajmer M.Ed 2022 Counseling
Counseling for RIE CEE 2022 will begin shortly after the results are announced. Qualified people will be contacted to participate in the Counseling session. All Counseling-related information will be made available on the official website.
Counseling assigns those candidates seats in their respective courses. Selected candidates are advised to attend the Counseling session on the specified date, bringing all necessary documents and qualifications for proper validation. Applicants who do not attend Counseling will be unable to continue with the admissions process.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.