The exam was held on August 2022. Rajasthan University held the Rajasthan Pre-Master of Education Test. This exam is designed to enrol qualified candidates in M.Ed courses in a variety of fields. The exam is given at the state level once a year.
Rajasthan University, Jaipur, will handle admission to the M.Ed programme in all Rajasthan schools. Students who wish to take the Rajasthan PMET 2022 examination will be able to register for it. Candidates were required to enter all authentic details in the Application Form, as any discrepancy discovered later by officials would result in the candidate’s disqualification. Admission will be granted to candidates based on the merit list.
It is held once a year for candidates seeking admission to the various M.Ed courses offered by Rajasthan University. Candidates’ seats are assigned based on their performance in the Rajasthan PMET 2022 examination. Candidates must have passed their B.Ed exam from a recognised university with a minimum aggregate of 55%. (50 per cent marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category). This page contains detailed information about the Rajasthan PMET 2022.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can view the important dates and events for the PMET 2022 by clicking on the link provided below.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Application form
The Rajasthan University PMET 2022 application form is only available online. Candidates can apply for the Rajasthan PMET 2022 by visiting the official website. Candidates must first register before beginning to fill out the application form. Candidates are advised to provide accurate information during the registration process. After successfully submitting all of the registration information, a unique login id will be sent to the registered phone number or email address.
All required documents must be attached to the application form by the candidates. Incomplete application forms will be rejected. It is recommended that applicants print the application form for future reference.
Application fee for Rajasthan PMET 2022
Candidates will be required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Payment Methods: Candidates can pay the Rajasthan university exam form fees online using one of the following methods:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates must go to the official website (https://www.uniraj.ac.in/index.php).
- After clicking on the official link, you must begin the registration process by entering some basic information such as your email address and phone number.
- Applicants will be provided with login credentials following successful registration. You will be able to access the application form by using the same credentials.
- After completing the application form, applicants must place it in an envelope and mail it to the specified address.
- All required documents must be attached to the application form.
Candidates’ applications will be rejected if the application form is incomplete.
Document required for Rajasthan PMET 2022:
- Certificates and mark sheets for the 10th grade
- Certificates and mark sheets for the 12th grade
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they meet all of the eligibility criteria established by the officials. As a result, candidates are strongly advised to read the information brochure before applying for the Rajasthan PMET 2022 exam. Candidates can refer to a few criteria listed below for their reference.
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Science, Social Science, or Humanities or an equivalent degree from a recognised university for the three-year integrated B.Ed – M.Ed programme.
- The Rajasthan government has proposed guidelines that require General Category candidates to have a UG Degree with a minimum of 55 % aggregate marks and Reserved Class applicants to have a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks.
Candidates who appear in person are also eligible to apply.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held in a paper-and-pencil format (Pen and Paper-based test).
- There will be four sections to the Question Paper.
- There will be 200 questions in total.
- Each section will have 50 questions.
- The questions will be in the form of multiple-choice answers.
- Aside from that, the question paper will be worth 600 points.
- Candidates will have three hours to complete the entire question paper.
- Three points will be awarded for each correct response.
- There will be no negative marking.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Syllabus
The university has not released any information about the programme. As a result, we recommend that the individual visit the University’s official website for a wealth of information about the programme and how to prepare for the entrance exams.
Click Here to View Syllabus.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website or a direct link provided as per the schedule after successfully submitting an online application. Eligible candidates who fill out and submit their application forms on time will be able to download their admit cards.
A few days before the exam, the admit card will be made available on the official website. On the day of the examination, candidates must have their admit cards with them. On the day of the exam, candidates must bring a valid form of identification.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Result
The authorities may publish the results of the candidates online on the university’s official website. Applicants are advised to go to the website, transfer the results, and take a copy of something similar. The results will be displayed to applicants based on their roll number and date of birth. Following the declaration of the authority of the results, the candidates’ cut off marks will be declared. Applicants who score higher than the cut-off mark are eligible to attend the counselling session.
The results should be kept undamaged because they will be required during the counselling and admission process and contain important information such as name, roll number, total marks, and so on. The results will be posted on the official website in the month of June 2022. Applicants who are elected and whose names appear on the authority’s merit list will be invited to attend the counselling session. It is recommended that nominated candidates be present in person at the time of counsel.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Counselling
Candidates can find complete information about Rajasthan PMET Counselling 2022, such as the schedule, list of colleges, seats, counselling process, choice filling form, fee details, and college allotment, on this page. Rajasthan University will announce the details of admission through PMET 2022 counselling. It is strongly advised that candidates arrive for counselling on time and with all original documents.
If you have any other questions related to this article, you can leave your question below in the comment box.