Visva Bharati University has issued warnings to qualified students who wish to enroll in M.Ed programs for the school year 2023-23. Applicants interested in purchasing admission to Visva Bharati for M.Ed Programs may complete an application by the official portal, visvabharati.ac.in. Applicants will be selected based on their merit.
Students who want to get into the M.Ed course at one of Visva Bharati’s associated colleges can apply for this test by filling out the application form online. Every year, a large number of applicants may take this test based on their eligibility conditions.
Applicants will obtain complete information about Visva Bharati M.Ed Admission application essential dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and procedure to fill out the registration form from this material.
Visva Bharati M.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
The Visva Bharati M.Ed Admission Vital Dates are shown in the link below for those who plan to apply for this test.
|Date of Received of application form from the university||April 2023|
|Last date for receiving the application form from the university||June 2023|
|Last date for submission of applications in the university by post||June 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination||August 2023|
|Date of Release of Answer key for entrance exam||August 2023|
|Last date for students to file objections in question||–|
|Exam result date||August 2023|
|First Counseling Date||To be Announced|
Visva Bharati M.Ed Admission 2023 Application form
The Visva Bharati M.Ed Admission Application Form will be available on the official website, and candidates who are interested and meet the criteria to get enrollment in the Master’s degree course in the Department of Education, Vinaya-Bhavana, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, can apply for this test by filling out the registration form by visiting the official website.
After correctly entering all of the information into the registration form, it can be published online. Candidates must also keep a copy of the registration form for future interactions.
Applicants should avoid sending numerous applications, since this may result in rejection. Inaccurate or incomplete applications are also subject to rejection.
Application fee for Visva Bharati M.Ed Admission 2023
After filling out the relevant information on the Registration Form, applicants must pay a registration fee to complete the application process.
- General EWS and OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/- SC, ST, and PWD applicants: Rs. 400/- Additional subject registration fee: Rs. 400/-
- General EWS and OBC applicants will be charged Rs. 400/-, while SC, ST, and PWD applicants will be charged Rs. 150/-.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants must first visit Visva Bharati University’s official webpage.
- The enrollment link will be available on the website, and applicants must click on it and fill out the necessary information.
- They must choose a subject and an exam center based on their preferences.
- Applicants should be required to enter their last academic or professional profile, personal, contact, and current profile details in the registration form.
- Following that, users must upload a scanned copy of a current passport-size photo in the format specified.
- Before submitting the registration form, candidates must double-check all of the information they have entered.
- Applicants must complete a registration form and make payment through the SBI collect mechanism.
- They must then obtain a printout of the registration form for future reference.
Document required for Visva Bharati M.Ed Admission 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Visva Bharati M.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If applicants intend to apply, they must first ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements for Visva Bharati M.Ed Admission Registration Form. Before applying, applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Age Restrictions: There is no higher age limit for entrance.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be of Indian citizenship.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have a B.Ed/ BA.B.Ed/ B.Sc.B.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ D.El.Ed with an undergraduate degree.
- Required Marks: They must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
Visva Bharati M.Ed Admission 2023 Admit Card
After the application procedure is completed, Visva Bharati University will provide the Admit Card for the Admission Test for M.Ed/B.Ed Courses. The admit card, as well as a list of qualified people, will be published on the Visva Bharati University portal.
Applicants may also get their Visva Bharati Admit Card 2020 by going to the admit card page in the fast links section. Applicants must retain their admit card/hall ticket with them until the admission process is completed.
Visva Bharati M.Ed Admission 2023 Merit List
Each of the teaching method subjects will have a General Merit List created. Subject-wise merit lists for SC, ST, and OBC applicants will also be generated. A general merit list will also be generated for those who fall into the categories of SC, ST, OBC, Physically Handicapped, and excellent athletes.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.