The University of Lucknow has organized the Entrance Examination of Lucknow University M.Ed for every year in May 2021. Official Authority has to Release the Notification for the Session 2021-22. The Application Form has been Begins from 2nd April 2021 to 30th June 2021. It Is the University Level Entrance Examination.
Before filling the application, the student should check the eligibility and criteria prescribed, if he is eligible to take this exam, then he can successfully fill its application.
If you too want to apply for 2 years Master in Education, you need to know certain things. If you are not aware of them, then don’t worry. We are here to guide you with the complete procedure of taking admission to Lucknow University M.Ed. in 2021. Here is everything you need to know about Lucknow University M.Ed. 2021.
Lucknow University M.Ed 2021 Official Prospectus Released on 2nd April 2021. Click Here to View Official Notice.
Lucknow University M.Ed Entrance Exam Form 2021 Admit Card Out. Scroll below for the Link.
Lucknow University M.Ed Important Dates
Here we are going to provide you the latest and Updated Event dates of the Lucknow University M.Ed 2021.
|Commencement of application forms||April 2nd, 2021|
|Last date for application forms||June 30th, 2021|
|Last date for the application form with the late fee||To be Announced|
|Release of Admit Card||September 2nd, 2021|
|Exam Date||4th week of July 2021|
|Announcement of Results||To be Announced|
Lucknow University M.Ed Application Form
The application form can be accessed through the official site of Lucknow University M.Ed. The Application Process will be done through Online Mode. Before Applying for the Lucknow University M.Ed 2021 Candidates have to Check their Eligibility Criteria which are arranged by the Official Authority of Lucknow University M.Ed. The Application Link has been Activated on April 2nd, 2021 and the candidate can not apply after the specified date which is June 30th, 2021.
Lucknow University M.Ed Entrance Exam Form link has been available Here.
Follow the steps given below to fill up the application form.
- First of all, Candidates have to go to the official website of the University of Lucknow (https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/.)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Submit all the personal and Academic Details which is required.
- candidate has to be required to fill in your name, date of birth, contact number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, the application number of the candidates will be generated, after which the candidates can proceed to fill the payment.
- Printout of e-receipt should be taken after filling the payment
- The candidate must ensure that the personal details and documentation are complete and correct.
- If any reasons the details which you fill in are incorrect or incomplete then your application form will not be accepted by the Official Authority.
The Application Fee can be Pay through Online Mode. After Completion of the Application, the Form Candidate has to pay through a Debit/Credit Card. Once you deposited the fee will not be refundable of any condition.
Without late fee
- For general category and other backward class applicants – Rs. 1600 / – rupees
- For applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes – Rs. 800 / –
With the late fee
- For general category, other backward class applications – Rs. 2600 / –
- For applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes – Rs. 1800 / – rupees
Lucknow University M.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for Lucknow University M.Ed 2021 Entrance Examination. If the Candidates will not satisfying the Eligibility Criteria will not be Eligible for Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Examination.
- Candidate having under graduation of B.Ed, BA.B.Ed, B.Sc.B.Ed, B.El.B.Ed, D.El.Ed etc. from an institute recognized by the Grants Commission established by law as a university OR Passed recognized BTC or LT Diploma or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks.
- A candidate cannot take two postgraduate degree courses simultaneously.
- Those Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the current year can apply for admission, but they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions before the counseling process.
Lucknow University M.Ed Exam Pattern
Candidates can know the Complete Structure of the question paper with the help of Exam Pattern. In the exam pattern, you will get to know about the number and marks of the question, marking scheme, types of question, and mode of exam. In this section, we will provide you all the information about the exam patterns.
- Mode of Exam: This entrance examination is conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Question: In this exam, you are asked multiple-choice questions. There will be 4 options for all the questions.
- Total Question: There will be a total of 250 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: In this test, 1 mark is awarded for each answer given correctly.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be 250 marks in total.
- Duration of Exam: You are provided with 3 hours to do this exam.
Lucknow University M.Ed Interview
The interview process is for a maximum of 10 marks. The interview is conducted to assess the presidential candidate’s expression, subject knowledge, teaching ability, and personality strength.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admit Card
Candidate must have their admit card to attend any upcoming examination conducted by Lucknow University M.Ed. The admit cards will be made Online by the Official Authority just before the Examination for those students who have filled the Application Form. Moreover, candidates won’t be allowed to attend exams without an admit card. Here are the steps you need to follow to download the admit card:
Admit Card Link has been Activated Here.
- Click on the admit card link released by the official website.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The name, date, and time of examination, venue of the examination, etc. are given on the admit card.
- Candidates have to affix their photo verified by the gazetted officer above the admit card.
- You will be redirected to the admit card page, download it for future use.
Lucknow University M.Ed Answer Key
Answers to all the questions asked in the exam will be obtained from the answer key. The answer key is published by the official website Lucknow University after the exam. Those applicants who have applied for the Lucknow University M.Ed can calculate and guess their marks with the help of the answer key.
They can also present doubts, confusion to the board from the prescribed format. Based on the input from the candidates and the opinions of the experts in them, the final answer key will be displayed from the evaluation of the examination.
Lucknow University M.Ed Result
This Exam Result will be released online by the official authority. After the examination, the results will be released for the candidates who appear in the examination by the University of Lucknow.
Information of roll number, name, application number, category, gender, marks, and rank will be made available in the list. Candidates can know the marks obtained through percentage.
Lucknow University M.Ed Merit List
The merit list will be made based on the marks obtained in the examination. The seat will be allotted for the admission of the candidates based on the merit list.
The authorities will issue the merit list for the candidates through the official website. To see the merit list, candidates have to go to the official website and download it.
Lucknow University M.Ed Counseling
The counseling process will be started after the name is included in the merit list. To be involved in the counseling process, first of all, registration has to be done. The link for counseling registration will be released on the official website. After registration, the candidates will have to do a choice filling.
After that, the seat allotment letter on the official website will have to be downloaded. Admission will have to be done at the respective College or Institute after the counseling process is completed.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.