Kurukshetra University (KU), Kurukshetra, has issued an invitation to apply for admission to the M.Ed. 2-year (Semester System) Course for the Department of Education and Colleges of Education connected with Kurukshetra University that provides M.Ed. under SFS for the academic year 2022-23. Kurukshetra University was created in 1956 and has evolved into a multi-faculty university that is regarded as one of the region’s best institutions for advanced studies and research.
It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and M.Phil programs in a variety of subjects. The application procedure for all courses begins in June, with the exception of M.Phil. courses, which begin in August. This university also offers distance learning.
Aspirants can check the complete information about the Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022, such as the registration form, eligibility, key dates, and counseling, on the website linked below.
Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Applicants planning to apply for Kurukshetra University M.Ed Admission should review the essential dates listed in the link below.
|Date of Received of application form from the university||April 2022|
|Last date for receiving the application form from the university||June 2022|
|Last date for submission of applications in the university by post||June 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||August 2022|
|Date of Release of Answer key for entrance exam||August 2022|
|Last date for students to file objections in question||–|
|Exam result date||August 2022|
|First Counseling Date||To be Announced|
Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants interested in and eligible for admission to the Master of Education 2-Year (Semester System) degree can apply for Kurukshetra University M.Ed Admission by filling out the registration form and following the instructions provided below.
The M.Ed Admission Registration Form for Kurukshetra University will be available online. The registration form will be made available to candidates on the official website in the second week of July. The instructions will be offered to the applicants to fill the registration form
The application form can only be filled out by qualified individuals. Applicants must be prepared to upload the needed documents in the registration form. Fill out the application form and return it before the deadline.
Application fee for Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022
Applicants seeking admission to the M.Ed program at Kurukshetra University must apply online. Applicants can complete the online Registration Form at www.kuk.ac.in, the University portal. They must submit an online registration fee of Rs.800/- (Rs.200/- for Haryana region BC/SC/EBP applicants) on or before the due date for prospective candidates.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must go to the Kurukshetra University portal (https://www.kuk.ac.in/).
- Applicants will receive a direct link to fill out the registration form, and they must register themselves by entering the essential information in the required fields.
- Applicants will receive a login id and password in order to complete the application process.
- Applicants must fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- They must upload scanned documents, such as photographs and signatures, in the format specified.
- After filling out and evaluating the registration form, candidates must submit it and print it for future use.
Document required for Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting an application for Kurukshetra University M.Ed Admission, applicants must ensure that they meet the qualifying requirements. Applicants may complete the registration form by following the simple procedures outlined below.
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions for applying.
- Citizenship: Aspirants must be of Indian descent.
- Qualification: Applicants must have a B.Ed./B.A., B.Ed./B.Sc., or B.Ed./B.EI. Ed. An examination is given by a reputable board.
- Required Marks: They must have a B.Ed./B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed./B.EI. Ed. with at least 50% marks. An exam is given by a reputable board.
- Relaxation: Applicants from the SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are given a 5% discount.
Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022 Result
Following the successful completion of the admission exams, the conducting organization will declare the results. This page will be updated with results for the M.Ed.Special Education 2022-23. Applicants might also see the results through the official website. Applicants can also examine the results for the M.Ed. Special Education 2022-23 by clicking on the link below.
Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022 Counseling
Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022 counseling will take place following the finishing of the exam and the announcement of the results. Counseling will be held at R.K. Sadan, Near 3rd Gate, K.U. Kurukshetra for admission to M.Ed. 2-Yr. courses in the Department of Education and assisted/affiliated M.Ed. SFS Colleges in the following order: AIC, HGC, SC, BC, and Differently Abled/ESM/DFF.
Note: Fees for applicants chosen for the Education Department, KUK will be placed in SBI/ICICI, KUK, whereas fees for candidates selected from SFS Colleges will be received by the respective college. All M.Ed. Connecting colleges will send representatives to the counseling venue on the day/s of counseling to collect money from the selected candidates.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.