The MAH CHO Entrance Exam 2022 Registration Form will be made available soon. MAH CHO Entrance Exam is held by the National Health Mission, Maharashtra (Arogya Abhiyan) (NHM Maharashtra) to recruit candidates for the position of CHO (Community Health Mission). Applicants who wish to be admitted to this program may apply for admission by filling out an application form in the offline format.
Applicants can apply for admission based on the eligibility criteria, and many applicants take the exam. Applicants will be admitted based on their performance in the test.
Applicants will learn about the MAH CHO Entrance Exam Registration Form, relevant dates, how to complete the application form, and other details through this content.
MAH CHO Entrance Exam 2022 Important Dates
All prospective applicants for the MAH CHO Entrance Exam must obtain the comprehensive and correct schedule for enrolling in this exam, which is provided in the table below.
|Submission Date of Application||TBA|
MAH CHO Entrance Exam 2022 Application form
The MAH CHO Entrance Exam 2022 Registration Form will be made available soon. Offline access to the MAH CHO Entrance Exam Registration Form will be provided. The registration form will be available on the official website of the State Council of Education Development and Research, Assam.
Before filling out the registration form, applicants should carefully read the instructions. Applicants must fill out all of the relevant information on the registration form.
Checking qualifications and keeping the essential documents to fill out the registration form are required prior to filling out the application.
- The registration fee can be paid in person or by mail.
- Offline payment can be done using a demand draft from a Nationalized Bank.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit the National Health Mission of Maharashtra’s official web page.
- The CHO recruitment link will be provided on the official website, and applicants must click on it.
- They must download the registration form, and after downloading the notification and registration form, applicants must print them.
- Fill out the registration form with all of the essential information.
- After that, attach the most recent passport-size photos to the registration form and pay the registration fee by demand draft.
- Send all hard copies of the needed documents with the registration form to the admissions office.
- They must send the registration form to the post office of their choice.
MAH CHO Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who intend to take this entrance examination must ensure that they meet the qualifying requirements to be hired as CHO.
- Applicants in the Open Category (General, OBC, etc.) must be at least 38 years old, whereas applicants in the Reservation Category must be at least 43 years old.
- Applicants must be Indian nationals.
- To take this entrance exam, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic Medicine from an authorized or recognized university, a Bachelor’s degree in Unani Medicine from an authorized or recognized university, or a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an authorized college or university recognized by the Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine/ Maharashtra Nursing council.
MAH CHO Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card
The entry card or hall ticket will be made available online by the relevant authorities. Applicants should go to the university’s official website to get an admit card. It is recommended that you get your Admit Card from the website. In addition, applicants must create numerous copies of their admittance cards and keep them safe. It is an important document that you must bring to the exam.
MAH CHO Entrance Exam 2022 Result
Only the findings will be made available to candidates via internet means. Officials will make an official announcement of the results on the university portal. Applicants must go to the university portal and enter their roll number and date of birth.
They must employ specifics to validate the outcomes. It is possible to download the result and make a copy of it. Officials would admit candidates based on the results.
MAH CHO Entrance Exam 2022 Merit List and Counseling
After the courses have been finished, the merit list will be issued. Below you will find more information on the merit list. The competent officials will make admission selections for the candidates based on the merit list.
Authorities will publish the merit list for all applicants on the university portal. In order to view the merit list, applicants must first visit the university’s official website.
Applicants must open the proper URL and fill out the registration form during the counseling round in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, during the counseling step, candidates must select the choice along with their chosen selections and have the options filled up.
Applicants must obtain a seat allocation letter from the university webpage after the counseling session. When the seats are allocated, the applicants must go to the given college with all appropriate documents and certifications.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.