The MAH DHS CPS Admission 2022 Registration Form will be made available soon. The MAH DHS CPS Courses Entrance is handled by the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), which is part of the Maharashtra government’s Public Health Department (GoM). Applicants who seek to enroll in PG Diploma Courses may do so using the online application process.
Applicants will be admitted to PG Diploma Courses at various institutes around the state of Rajasthan. Every year, a large number of applicants apply for admission depending on their qualifying criteria.
This page will provide candidates with thorough information about MAH DHS CPS Courses Entrance Registration Form essential dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and the process for filling out the application form, among other things.
MAH DHS CPS Courses Admission 2022 Important Dates
The MAH DHS CPS Courses Entrance Key Dates are shown in the table below with the applicants to examine.
|Submission Date of Application||TBA|
Registration form for MAH DHS CPS Courses Admission 2022
The MAH DHS CPS Admission 2022 NEET PG Registration Form will be available soon. Candidates must access the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus from there.
Applicants must begin filling out the Registration Form as soon as they have checked the directions in the prospectus.
Applicants must also provide scanned pictures of their pictures and signatures in the size and format specified on the university portal.
- The registration fees can be paid both online and in person.
- It is not possible to return the registration fees.
- Photocopy of the receipt for the registration fee.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- To begin, applicants should visit the official website of the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), which is part of the Maharashtra government’s Public Health Department.
- The registration form and documents must be downloaded from the official website by applicants.
- After downloading the registration form, applicants must fill in all of the required facts such as personal information, academic information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
- Applicants must upload scanned images of their photographs and signatures in the appropriate format to the registration form.
- Applicants should be asked to pay the application cost after filling out all of the needed information.
- Applicants must also print the application form for future reference.
- Domicile certificate
- Board certificate
- Caste certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
MAH DHS CPS Courses Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form for MAH CPS Courses Admission, applicants should check their qualifying criteria, which are listed below.
- No age limit
- Applicants must be of Indian citizenship.
- Applicants must have completed a fundamental requirement of MBBS or a qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The official institutions will release material on the university website for applicants about the examination pattern and courses geared at preparing for the admissions test.
MAH DHS CPS Courses Admission 2022 Admit Card
The entry card or hall ticket will be made available online by the relevant authorities. Applicants should go to the university portal to get an admit card. It is recommended that you purchase your Hall Ticket from the website.
Applicants must also create numerous copies of their admittance cards and store them safely. It is an important document that must be provided during an exam.
MAH DHS CPS Courses Admission 2022 Result
Only the result would be made accessible to applicants via internet means. Officials will announce the results on the university’s official website. Applicants must go to the university portal and enter their roll number and registration number.
They must employ specifics to validate the outcomes. It is downloadable and duplicates the result. Authorities would admit applicants based on the results.
MAH DHS CPS Courses Admission 2022 Merit List and Counseling
Aspirants should first visit the university’s official site in order to access the merit list. Applicants are strongly urged to receive the merit list from the university portal.
An applicant would be physically present for the counseling process. When the counseling phase is finished, candidates must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website. When the applicants have decided on a seat, they must visit the specified college with all necessary paperwork and permissions.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.