With the assistance of the Board of Secondary Education Manipur, the Department of Education, Government of Manipur, will conduct D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education), a two-year course (BSEM). This training is designed to help the state recruit elementary school teachers.
The Government of Manipur’s Directorate of SCERT is authorized to conduct an entrance test for the two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)/ D.El.Ed Hindi course. The formal notification will be made soon on the Directorate of SECRET’s official website. For those who will appear in the examination, the results will be announced.
Applicants can find full information on the Manipur DIET D.El.Ed Registration Form, important dates, qualifications, and the method for filling out the registration form in this article.
Manipur DIET D.El.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Applicants are interested in applying for the Manipur DIET D.El.Ed examination should review the relevant dates listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
Manipur DIET D.El.Ed 2022 Application form
In the second week of September 2022, the Manipur DIET 2022 Online Registration Form will close. All of the rules must be understood by the students. Students should read the qualifications listed on the official website before filling out the online registration form. To complete out the registration form, students must go to the official site.
To apply for this exam, students must carefully fill out all of their personal and academic information. Students must only upload a scanned copy of their documents. Students should print the registration form and send it to the appropriate DIET Center together with an attested photo and signature.
Application fee for Manipur DIET D.El.Ed 2022
- Because paying the registration fee is an important element of the application process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The registration fee for the Manipur DIET begins in the first week of September.
- The registration fee for the Manipur DIET expires in the second week of September.
- The registration fee, along with the registration form, must be paid at a DIET-affiliated center.
- The application fee for Manipur DIET is Rs.150/- for all applicants.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first go to the Directorate of the State Council of Educational Research and Technology (SCERT), Government of Manipur’s official website (https://manipureducation.gov.in/).
- The registration form’s download link will be available on the webpage, and they should click it to get it.
- To fill out the registration form, candidates must grab a printout of it.
- Applicants must fill out the registration form completely and accurately, including their name, gender, date of birth, category, and qualification.
- Fill out the registration form completely, then attach a passport-size photograph and signature in the approved manner.
- After filling out all of the relevant information on the registration, the applicant must submit photocopies of all required papers along with the application and pay the application fee at the respective DIET Centres/HTTI at the time of submission.
Document required for Manipur DIET D.El.Ed 2022:
- 10th class certificate and mark sheets
- 12th class certificate and mark sheets
Manipur DIET D.El.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, applicants should check the following Manipur Diploma DIET 2022 eligibility:
Applicants must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Council with a minimum of 50% for General and 45 percent for OBC, ST/SC.
Manipur DIET D.El.Ed 2022 Merit List
The total scores obtained in the Entrance Test will be used to create a merit list. An applicant will be placed higher than the others by age among applicants with the same total marks. In order of merit, a candidate that is older will be rated higher.
The intermediary merit of exceptional athletes shall be calculated according to the criteria outlined in 10.4(B)3 above. There will be no personal interviews for applicant evaluation. Counseling will be held, however, to determine qualifications and to sponsor candidates to various DIETs and privately operated schools.
Manipur DIET D.El.Ed 2022 Counseling
Applicants who have completed MANIPUR DIET counseling must follow all of the plans in order to get admitted to institutions. Those that make it to the top of the merit list will be contacted for counseling. Applicants must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round.
Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counseling stage. Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.