On the 2nd week of October 2022, the Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022 Application Form will be released. Kurukshetra University is one of India’s most prestigious educational institutions. The University, which was founded in 1956, now serves over half a million students on campus and through affiliated colleges.
The University was given an A+ grade by NAAC for its commitment to excellence, and it was ranked eighth among the country’s State Universities. The university offers 175 courses in 47 departments and has 282 affiliated colleges spread across Haryana’s seven districts. Every year, KUK holds a Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam for candidates interested in pursuing a B.Ed.
Kurukshetra University, also known as KUK, accepts applications for the B.Ed exam. The KUK B.Ed Distance Education Admittance, Registration Form, Qualifications & Requirements, and other details can be found here.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Students who are taking exams should be aware of the Essential Dates and Vital Events listed in the link below.
|Application Form Starts on||1st week of February 2022|
|Application ends on||1st week of July 2022|
|Admit card released on||1st week of September 2022|
|Exam held on||2nd week of September 2022|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counselling Starts on||Announced Soon|
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022 Application form
Online Application Form for KUK B.Ed 2022 The deadline is October 2022. Candidates should read the detailed notification and eligibility requirements on the official website before applying for KUK B.Ed. Both an online and a paper application form are available.
To apply for the exam, candidates should carefully fill out their personal and academic information. Candidates must only upload scanned copies of their relevant documents. It is recommended that candidates print the registration form for reference purposes.
Application fee for Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022
- The application fee for KUK B.Ed 2022 will begin on October 2022.
- The deadline for paying the late fee for the KUK B.Ed 2022 application is October 2022.
- The application fee may be paid online or in person.
- The application fee can be paid by debit/credit/net banking/e-challan.
- The application fee is non-refundable once paid.
- The fee for general category candidates will be Rs 500/-, while the fee for reserved category candidates will be Rs 250/-.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- https://kukadmissions.in/ is the official website of KUK.
- Applicants must go to the Important links section on the left side of the desktop screen and click on ‘New Registration.’
- Click the “Register” button after filling in all of the required information.
- Following that, applicants can fill the application form using their registration ID and password.
- Applicants can enter academic information, personal information, and scanned documents such as a photograph, signature, caste, and category.
- Following that, candidates must make payment for each course online using only
- Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking techniques.
- Applicants can submit the application form and download a copy of future references once the payment status is satisfactory.
Document required for Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022:
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate
- Degree Mark Sheet and certificate.
- Admit Card.
- Category certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who apply for Kurukshetra University B.Ed Admittance 2022 Entrance Test will be offered a two-year distance learning program that includes the following details:
- Applicants must have graduated from a recognized university with a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Applicants must have completed a recognized board or institution’s class 10th along with an ITT course.
- Those who have completed a postgraduate degree in the fields of Humanities, Social Science, Science, Commerce, and other fields are eligible to apply for the course.
- Applicants must have received at least a 50% grade in high school.
Applicants in the reserved category will receive a 5% mark reduction.
- There are no age restrictions.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- General English, for example, is part of Paper I.
- General Knowledge is covered in Paper-II.
- Mental Ability is the third paper.
- A language test is included in Paper IV.
- The potential was the subject of Paper-V.
- The paper will have a total of 90 questions with no negative marking.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
There are over five study centers under the Directorate that are eligible to deliver NCTE’s studies for the B.Ed program. Applicants who have been chosen can join any of them. The syllabus can be found at the link below.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The KUK B.Ed admit card can be downloaded from the official website. The admit card for the KUK B.Ed Exam will be accessible the week before the exam. Students will not receive a physical admit card in the mail. On the day of the exam, candidates must remember to bring their admit cards. He/she will not be permitted to sit in the exam if this is not the case.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022 Result
This year’s KUK B.Ed admissions results will be released soon. Following the announcement of the results, the criteria for selecting students will be based on the qualifying examination score and the Entrance Test score. Following the announcement of the results, a Rank List is created, and students are admitted to university based on their rank.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022 Merit List
Following the examination, a merit list will be released. On the official website, you can find a merit list. Only the official website will be used to announce the cut-off date. It will be compiled using the results of graduation and competitive examinations.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2022 Counseling
Those who pass their entrance exam will proceed to the counseling process. In the month of April, counseling will take place. Counseling is entirely based on the results of the entrance exam. The eligible candidates can apply for B.Ed admission as soon as the seat is assigned. If a candidate fails to show up for counseling on the scheduled date and time, the appointment may be canceled.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.