The SLET Commission, Assam, will conduct the test at the state level to recruit for the positions of Assistant Professor and Lectureship. The SLET 2022 exam is a pen-and-paper-based test (offline PPT mode). To apply for the position of lecturer in northeastern regions like Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim, and Tripura colleges and institutes, the candidate must meet all eligibility conditions.
The Assam State Level Eligibility Test (Assam SLET) is a test for applicants interested in teaching in colleges and institutes in northeastern states like Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim, and Tripura.
This test was administered by the Assam State Capital Region Development Authority (ASCRDA). Applicants can apply for this test by visiting the official website and filling out the Application Form online according to the schedule specified by the administration.
Applicants will find complete information about Assam State Level Eligibility Test crucial dates, Application Form, and Eligibility Criteria on this page.
Assam SLET 2022 Important Dates
Important dates for the Assam SLET have been listed in the link below for applicants who plan to apply for this examination.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
Assam SLET 2022 Application form
In the month of October, the Assam SLET 2022 Application Form will be issued through official website (http://sletne.org/). To complete the Application Form online, candidates must meet the qualifying requirements. This is a test. The SLET Commission, Assam (NE Region) conducts the Assam SLET every year to enroll qualified candidates in universities and colleges in Assam and the North-East region for Assistant Professor and Lectureship positions.
Application fee for Assam SLET 2022
Applicants can examine the Assam State Eligibility Test Registration fee as well as the test fee using the data from the previous year:
- General Rs. 800/-
- OBC Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST Rs. 600/-
- PWD Rs. 400/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
Visit the authorized body’s official website at http://sletne.org/notice/.
On the dashboard, click the link to register for the exam.
Applicants will be taken to a new page after clicking, where they must fill in information such as their name, phone number, and a valid email address. Then press the Submit button.
Following registration, the candidates will receive an email and SMS with their registration ID and password.
Applicants must keep their Registration ID safe since they will need it for the following stage, which is to fill out the form, as well as for other events such as the Admit Card, Result, and so on.
Applicants can either proceed to the next stage or return later to log in.
Document required for Assam SLET 2022:
Class 10th and 12th Documents
Assam SLET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the ASSAM SLET Eligibility Criteria 2022 for candidates from various categories:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens and have received at least 55 percent in their Master’s degree or any other equivalent exam from a UGC-approved institution/university, while candidates from the ST, SC, PWD, and non-creamy layer OBCs must have received at least 50 percent in their Master’s degree or any other equivalent exam.
- Candidates who will be taking their Master’s degree final examinations or whose qualifying exam has been postponed are eligible to take this exam.
Applicants of the third gender would be entitled to the same age, fee, and eligibility criterion exemptions as candidates from the SC/ST/PWD categories.
- Candidates in the OBC (non-creamy layer), SC/ST/PWD categories must submit a copy of their category certificate as well as a printout of their Application Forms (obtained while applying online). Aside from that, their certificate for the Non-creamy layer must be updated.
- There is no upper age limit for applying for the position of Asst. Professor. Applicants who pass the test will be considered for the position of Asstt.
Assam SLET 2022 Exam Pattern
The Assam SLET will be divided into three papers, each with objective type questions in the following formats:
- There will be a total of 100 marks – 60 of which will be questions (to be attempted)
- 01 Hours 15 Minutes in runtime
- In the case that a candidate attempts more than fifty questions, only the first fifty will be evaluated.
- The reasoning and teaching ability themes will be covered on the exam.
- There will be a total of 100 marks – 50 questions (all are compulsory)
- 01 Hours 15 Minutes in runtime
- Each question will be worth two points.
- There will be a total of 150 marks, with 75 questions (all are compulsory)
- 02 HOURS 30 MINUTES DURATION
- All questions in Papers II and III are mandatory and cover the complete course.
Assam SLET 2022 Syllabus
On the official website, the Assam SLET Syllabus 2022 will be released.
Assam SLET 2022 Admit Card
The Assam SLET Admit Card will be available on the official website. Those who have submitted their application form successfully can now download their admission card. Applicants can download the admission card by entering their application number or enrollment number in the required section. The first week of February 2022 will see the issuance of the Assam SLET 2022 Admit Card. Applicants who do not have their admission cards will be denied entry to the examination hall.
Assam SLET 2022 Result
The Assam SLET Result will be published on the Assam State Capital Region Development Authority’s official website (ASCRDA). By entering the Application number or Enrollment number in the required field, applicants can verify their results. If a candidate is dissatisfied with their score, they can request a reassessment. With a Demand Draft of Rs.5000/- issued in favor of Member Secretary, the request would be addressed to the Member Secretary of the SLET Commission.
Assam SLET 2022 Merit List
After the exam, the State Level Eligibility Test Commission of Assam will publish the SLET Merit List on their website. The minimum qualifying marks for each participant to be considered qualified are listed on the SLET Merit List. Those who received greater than the minimum Merit List score would be declared qualified.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.