Bihar TET 2023 is conducted every year by the Bihar School Examination Board. Bihar TET 2023 is an entrance exam that is conducted to recruit candidates for primary teachers in government schools in Bihar. That is why students who want to become primary teachers in government schools of Bihar, then they have to fill out the application for this entrance exam. The Bihar TET 2023 notification will be released soon.
Also, complete information about when and how to fill out the application form will be given to you on this page. All Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Patterns, Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, and Exam Results will be given in this post along with the application form.
Bihar TET 2023 Important Dates
Here in the heading of this article, our team will provide the all-important dates related to the Bihar TET 2023 Entrance Exam. The date can be changed at any time as per the Official Sources so visit this page daily for updates.
|Release of Notification||To be Announced|
|Releasing Date of Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Submission of fee||To be Announced|
|Final Date for Download Printout||To be Announced|
|Downloading of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Examination||To be Announced|
|Releasing Date of Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
Bihar TET 2023 Application Form
Bihar TET 2023 application form is yet to be filled out. Experimentally, the process of application can be started from the second week of September 2023 and the last date to fill out the Application Form can be till the third week of September 2023. Bihar TET 2023 application forms will be filled out through online mediums.
Applications filled in any form through the offline medium will not be accepted. Students who want to become teachers in the primary schools of Bihar must fill out the Application Form. The Application Form will be organized by the official website Bihar School Examination Board (https://bsebstet2019.in/). On this page, you will be given a link to the application form.
How to Fill Application Form
First of all, you have to fill in some personal details like your name, age, mobile number, and your email id, etc. to register. Along with that, some important documents such as scanned photographs and signatures will also have to be uploaded. After filling the application form, once again check all the information filled and make sure that the information given is correct or not. If the application form remains incomplete due to any reason, the application will be rejected by the official website.
Bihar TET 2023 application fee can be filled both online and offline. If students want to fill the application fee through an online medium then they can fill the application fee by net baking/credit card/debit card / UPI / Paytm etc. If the student wants to pay the application fee offline, then he should generate an e challan of SBI bank slip.
Bihar TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to take this exam. Who is a resident of Bihar.
- Minimum age limit: According to the official website to participate in this exam the minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit: The maximum age limit should not be more than 37 years for men who participate in this examination and 40 years for women.
- For OBC applicants, the maximum age limit should not be more than 40 years.
- For SC / ST applicants, the maximum age limit should not be more than 42 years.
Paper 1 qualification (for classes 1 to 5)
- To take this exam, you must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized university or any Indian Rehabilitation Council / NCTE.
- Through 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) education, it is necessary to pass a minimum of 50 percent marks.
Paper 2 qualification (for classes 6 to 8)
Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed / B.Ed special education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) or Intermediate (10 + 2) with minimum 50% marks approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and 4 years BA / BSc.Ed / BAEd to NCTE Intermediate (10 + 2) and 4-year degree (B.El.Ed) with minimum 50% marks in a recognized institute or primary education, Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45%, and B.Ed degree. Is eligible to take the exam.
Bihar TET 2023 Exam Pattern
It is important to know the pattern of this exam before giving this test to the students.
- The Entrance Examination is divided into 2 parts. Paper 1 is conducted for the students applying for the appointment of teachers from classes 1 to 5. Similarly, Paper 2 is organized for the students applying for the appointment of teachers from classes 7 to 4.
- The entrance exam is conducted offline.
- In this exam, you are asked multiple-choice questions. There will be 4 options for all the questions.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- There will be a total of 150 questions in the question paper.
- In this test, 1 mark is awarded for each answer given correctly.
- The question paper will be 150 marks in total.
- You are given 2 hours and 30 minutes to do this exam.
Bihar TET 2023 Syllabus
It is very important for students to check their syllabus before preparing for the exam. You can also view and download the Bihar TET 2023 syllabus by visiting its official website. Candidates are also advised to study NCERT books.
Bihar TET 2023 Admit Card
For the student who has filled out the application form and the application fee before the scheduled time, those students can download their Bihar TET 2023 admit card. The date of release of the Bihar TET 2023 admits card has not been announced yet. Bihar TET admits card comes through online. The Bihar TET admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
The Official website cannot be sent admit cards in any form offline or to the students’ addresses. Applicants can enter their admit card by entering the registration number and date of birth. Candidates have to verify all the details mentioned on the admit card. It is necessary to carry the admit card while going to the examination hall. If for any reason you do not take you to admit card then entry into the examination hall will not be allowed.
Bihar TET 2023 Answer Key
Bihar TET 2023 Answer Key will be displayed on the official website after the entrance examination. Candidates who have been given the entrance examination can check their answer keys online through the official website. Correct answers to the questions asked in the exam will be given in the answer key. With the answer key, students can guess the marks before the examination results are released.
Bihar TET Result 2023
Bihar TET 2023 exam result training will be announced by Bihar School Examination Board. Students who appeared in the entrance examination can check their exam results online through the official website. The applicant is required to have the application number and date of birth to see the result of Bihar TET. The exam results will not be published in any form by offline medium and will not be sent by post.
Validity of Bihar TET 2023 Certificate
A certificate will be given to the students according to the marks obtained in the entrance examination. The validity of Bihar TET 2023 certificate will be valid for 6 years from the date of declaration of the result.
The final selection of the candidates will be prepared according to the rules and regulations of the admitted school/institution.
Bihar TET 2023 Cut Off
- Different eligibility criteria have been set for students of all classes to pass the Bihar TET entrance exam. The cut-off fixed for all the classes is as given below.
- The minimum is 90 marks for general-category students.
- For Other Backward Classes, Women, and Physically Handicapped students, the minimum is 73 marks.
- The minimum mark for students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is 75 marks.
If you have any suggestions for this article you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.