The application form for AMCSFNCK Admission 2022 has been released on 27th June 2022. The Association of the Management of Christian Self-Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala (AMCSFNCK) is an acronym for Association of the Management of Christian Self-Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala.
The Kerala-based Association of the Management of Christian Self-Financing Nursing Colleges (AMCSFNCK) will release a provisionally ranked list for B.Sc Nursing, P.B. B.Sc., and M.Sc. Nursing to Management Category seats in the 33 AMCSFNCK Member Colleges, with a deadline for candidates to notify entry errors if any.
Candidates must go to the official website, amcsfnck.com, or use the direct link which will be provided below to fill out the online registration. From this page, you can get all the details about AMCSFNCK Enrollment 2022 B.Sc / PBBSc / M.Sc Nursing, including the application procedure, eligibility requirements, and other details.
AMCSFNCK Admission 2022 Fourth Allotment has been Released on 26th September 2022. Click Here to Check Allotment.
AMCSFNCK Admission 2022 Important Dates
The applicants can find important information about upcoming events and dates and events on the table provided below.
|Application Form||27th June 2022||27th June 2022||27th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of applications||30th July 2022||30th July 2022||30th July 2022|
|Provisional List of applicants||5th August 2022||5th August 2022||5th August 2022|
|Last date for notifying entry errors, if any, by candidates||9th August 2022||9th August 2022||9th August 2022|
||11th August 2022||11th August 2022||11th August 2022|
Publication of open & community rank list on the website
|12th August 2022||12th August 2022||12th August 2022|
Opportunity to register the College and Course option online through
|12th August 2022||12th August 2022||12th August 2022|
||20th August 2022||20th August 2022||20th August 2022|
First Online Allotment
|23rd August 2022||23rd August 2022||23rd August 2022|
|Fee Remittance & College Option Rearrangement after First Allotment begins||23rd August 2022||23rd August 2022||23rd August 2022|
|Last date of Fee Remittance & College Option Rearrangement after First Allotment||26th August 2022||26th August 2022||26th August 2022|
|Publishing the joining and non-joining candidate list||27th August 2022||27th August 2022||27th August 2022|
|Second Online Allotment||30th August 2022||30th August 2022||30th August 2022|
|Fee Remittance & College Option Rearrangement after Second Allotment begins||30th August 2022||30th August 2022||30th August 2022|
|Last date of Fee Remittance & College Option Rearrangement after Second Allotment||2nd September 2022||2nd September 2022||2nd September 2022|
|Publishing the joining and non-joining candidate list||3rd September 2022||3rd September 2022||3rd September 2022|
|Third Online Allotment||6th September 2022||—||—|
|Fee Remittance & College Option Rearrangement after Third Allotment begins||12th September 2022||—||—|
|Last date of Fee Remittance & College Option Rearrangement after Third Allotment||14th September 2022||—||—|
|Dates to Report for Admission (by applicants who have confirmed their allotments in 1st, 2nd & 3rd Online Allotments) at the Office of the Respective Colleges to which the Applicant is Allotted From||13th September 2022||—||—|
|Last Date to Report for Admission at the Office of the Respective Colleges||15th September 2022||—||—|
|Publishing the joining and non-joining candidate list||17th September 2022|
AMCSFNCK Admission 2022 Application form
Aspirants must go to the available website and download the Registration Form and prospectus. Aspirants should begin filling out the Registration Form once they have checked the instructions in the prospectus. Aspirants must also submit scanned images of their passport size photograph in the quantified size and format specified on the university’s official website.
Aspirants must complete the Registration Form completely and accurately with accurate information. Aspirants are advised to take a printout of the Registration Form once it has been completed. In the Registration Form, aspirants must provide personally identifiable information, educational information, academic information, contact and family information, as well as other pertinent information.
Application fee for AMCSFNCK Admission 2022
The following are key details about the applicable registration fees:
- Applicants are reminded that they must pay the registration fee by the deadline.
- The details of the registration fees will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university’s official website for applicants.
- It is recommended that applicants go to the university’s official website to learn more about the registration fees.
- M.Sc Nursing – Rs. 1000/-
- PB B.Sc Nursing – Rs. 750/-
- B.Sc Nursing – Rs. 750/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates seeking admission must submit an application on the authority Association of the Management of Christian Self-Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala’s official website.
- Candidates will be able to apply for AMCSFNCK Admission 2022 via the internet.
- Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Birth Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Eligibility Information, and Certificate, etc. should be written in the form.
- He/she must pay the registration fee for AMCSFNCK Admission 2022 either online or via Demand Draft.
- Take a photocopy of the completed AMCSFNCK Admission 2022 application for your records.
AMCSFNCK Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following is important information about the Eligibility Criteria for candidates:
- According to Indian Nursing Council guidelines, candidates must have completed +2 class with 12 years of schooling and have a 50 percent overall score in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The passing of the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination is the minimum educational requirement for admission to Kerala University of Health Science (KUHS) for B.Sc Nursing (12 years course),
- Or similar with 12 years of schooling from an accustomed board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with at least 50 percent overall marks from an accustomed board or university.
- On or before December 31, 2022, candidates must reach the age of 17 years.
AMCSFNCK Admission 2022 Merit List
The total percentage of marks obtained by the hopeful in the B.Sc/PB B.Sc University Examination will be used to create an open merit rank list for M.Sc Nursing admission. Following that, applicants must select a choice that corresponds to their preferences and secures the choices in the counseling round. Applicants must download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.