The application form for AMCSFNCK Admission 2023 has been released. The Association of the Management of Christian Self-Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala (AMCSFNCK) is an acronym for Association of the Management of Christian Self-Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala.
The Kerala-based Association of the Management of Christian Self-Financing Nursing Colleges (AMCSFNCK) has released a provisionally ranked list for B.Sc Nursing, P.B. B.Sc., and M.Sc. Nursing to Management Category seats in the 33 AMCSFNCK Member Colleges, with a deadline for candidates to notify entry errors if any.
Candidates must go to the official website, amcsfnck.com, or use the direct link which has been provided below to fill out the online registration. From this page, you can get all the details about AMCSFNCK Enrollment 2023 B.Sc / PBBSc / M.Sc Nursing, including the application procedure, eligibility requirements, and other details.
AMCSFNCK Admission 2023 First Online Allotment has been released. Scroll below to check the details.
AMCSFNCK Admission 2023 Important Dates
The applicants can find important information about upcoming events and dates and events on the table provided below.
|Application Form||1st June 2023||1st June 2023||1st June 2023|
|Last date for submission of applications||10th July 2023||10th July 2023||10th July 2023|
|Provisional List of Applicants||17th July 2023||17th July 2023||17th July 2023|
|Last date for notifying entry errors, if any, by candidates||21st July 2023||21st July 2023||21st July 2023|
|Publication of open & community rank list on the website||26th July 2023||26th July 2023||26th July 2023|
|Opportunity to register the College and Course option online through||27th July 2023||27th July 2023||27th July 2023|
|Last date for registering College and Course option||4th August 2023||4th August 2023||4th August 2023|
|First Online Allotment||7th August 2023||7th August 2023||7th August 2023|
|Fee Remittance & College Option Rearrangement after First Allotment begins||9th August 2023||9th August 2023||9th August 2023|
|Last date of Fee Remittance & College Option Rearrangement after First Allotment||11th August 2023||11th August 2023||11th August 2023|
|Publishing the joining and non-joining candidate list||14th August 2023||14th August 2023||14th August 2023|
|Second Online Allotment||21st August 2023||August 2023||August 2023|
|Fee Remittance & College Option Rearrangement after Second Allotment begins||23rd August 2023||August 2023||August 2023|
|Last date of Fee Remittance & College Option Rearrangement after Second Allotment||25th August 2023||September 2023||September 2023|
|Publishing the joining and non-joining candidate list||26th August 2023||September 2023||September 2023|
|Third Online Allotment||September 2023||—||—|
|Fee Remittance & College Option Rearrangement after Third Allotment begins||September 2023||—||—|
|Last date of Fee Remittance & College Option Rearrangement after Third Allotment||September 2023||—||—|
|Dates to Report for Admission (by applicants who have confirmed their allotments in 1st, 2nd & 3rd Online Allotments) at the Office of the Respective Colleges to which the Applicant is Allotted From||September 2023||—||—|
|Last Date to Report for Admission at the Office of the Respective Colleges||September 2023||—||—|
|Publishing the joining and non-joining candidate list||September 2023||—||—|
AMCSFNCK Admission 2023 Application form
Aspirants must go to the available website and download the Registration Form and prospectus. Aspirants should begin filling out the Registration Form once they have checked the instructions in the prospectus. Aspirants must also submit scanned images of their passport size photograph in the quantified size and format specified on the university’s official website.
Aspirants must complete the Registration Form completely and accurately with accurate information. Aspirants are advised to take a printout of the Registration Form once it has been completed. In the Registration Form, aspirants must provide personally identifiable information, educational information, academic information, contact and family information, as well as other pertinent information.
Application fee for AMCSFNCK Admission 2023
The following are key details about the applicable registration fees:
- Applicants are reminded that they must pay the registration fee by the deadline.
- The details of the registration fees will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university’s official website for applicants.
- It is recommended that applicants go to the university’s official website to learn more about the registration fees.
- M.Sc Nursing – Rs. 1000/-
- PB B.Sc Nursing – Rs. 750/-
- B.Sc Nursing – Rs. 750/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates seeking admission must submit an application on the authority Association of the Management of Christian Self-Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala’s official website.
- Candidates will be able to apply for AMCSFNCK Admission 2023 via the internet.
- Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Birth Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Eligibility Information, and Certificate, etc. should be written in the form.
- He/she must pay the registration fee for AMCSFNCK Admission 2023 either online or via Demand Draft.
- Take a photocopy of the completed AMCSFNCK Admission 2023 application for your records.
AMCSFNCK Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following is important information about the Eligibility Criteria for candidates:
- According to Indian Nursing Council guidelines, candidates must have completed +2 class with 12 years of schooling and have a 50 percent overall score in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The passing of the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination is the minimum educational requirement for admission to Kerala University of Health Science (KUHS) for B.Sc Nursing (12 years course),
- Or similar with 12 years of schooling from an accustomed board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with at least 50 percent overall marks from an accustomed board or university.
- On or before December 31, 2023, candidates must reach the age of 17 years.
AMCSFNCK Admission 2023 Merit List
The total percentage of marks obtained by the hopeful in the B.Sc/PB B.Sc University Examination will be used to create an open merit rank list for M.Sc Nursing admission. Following that, applicants must select a choice that corresponds to their preferences and secures the choices in the counseling round. Applicants must download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.