The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is in charge of Bihar paramedical admissions in 2023. The application form has been available on the BCECE website. Bihar has a variety of medical and provision of medical colleges that offer nursing, pharmacy, and paramedical courses at the undergraduate level. Admission to the course, however, will be based on the candidates’ performance in the entrance exam. Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and other Paramedical Graduate courses, as well as B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm courses, are among the courses to which the BCECE exam is applicable. Those who wish to pursue the courses must meet the eligibility criteria, complete the application forms, and sit for the Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing, and B.Pharm selection processes, as outlined by the Board.
The application result has been provided on the BCECE website. Bihar has a number of medical and paramedical colleges that offer undergraduate Nursing, Pharmacy, and Paramedical courses.
Bihar B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Result has been declared. Scroll below to check the details
Bihar B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Important Dates
Applicants must be kept up to date on the important dates for admission, which has been announced in the notification & here in the table –
|Online application form available from||7th May 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||5th June 2023|
|Last date of payment through Challan||5th June 2023|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card /Credit Card||6th June 2023|
|Online Editing of Application Form||7th June 2023|
|Admit Card||22nd June 2023|
|Date of Examination||1st & 2nd July 2023|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
Bihar B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Application form
The application process for BCECE nursing 2023 has been Released on 20th May 2023. Candidates were required to go to the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board’s official website (BCECEB). Registration, providing personal and academic information, uploading photographs and signatures, as well as documents and fee payment, are all part of the application process.
|Category||Fee for Single group (PCB)|
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The first step for a candidate is to apply for admission by completing the BCECE Application Form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, candidates will be able to sit for the B.Sc Nursing entrance exams.
- Candidates who pass the entrance exam will be called for document verification along with their selection letter.
- Admission will be granted strictly on the basis of merit, i.e. the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the Joint Entrance Test and the institutions preferred by the candidates.
- The general ordinance’s provision for seat reservations for admission will be applicable only if the candidate meets the minimum requirement.
- 10th-grade marksheet
- 12th Grade marksheet
- Photographs in passport size
- Signature Scanned
- A valid email address and a mobile phone number
- Certificate of Category (If Needed)
- Certificate of Completion
- Transfer Certificate
Bihar B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB), and English Core/English Elective, with a minimum of 45 percent marks in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2) from a recognized board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSC / HSC or other equivalent board.
- Candidates with a 45 percent mark from a State Open School recognized by the State Government or a National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by the Central Government are also eligible.
- In 10+2, English is a required (Core/Elective) subject.
- The candidate must be medically fit. Color Blind candidates, on the other hand, should be considered for admission to Nursing Courses on the condition that they wear color corrective contact lenses and spectacles.
- Candidates will be admitted only once per year.
- The minimum age for admission is 17 years old on December 31st of the year admission is sought.
Bihar B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Exam Pattern
The Nursing Exam pattern can be found in the section below:
- The most common type of question is a multiple-choice question.
- Marking Scheme – +1 for a correct answer and 0 for a wrong answer
- The number of questions is 100.
- Total Points – 100
Bihar B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Exam Syllabus is based on Intermediate (12th) Level Exam, for detailed information of syllabus is given below in Link –
Bihar B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates will be able to download the BCECE 2023 admit card after completing the application process.
- Students must carefully review all of the information on their admit cards and report any errors to officials prior to the exam.
- Students must enter the login information provided during registration in order to download it.
- On test day, students must strictly adhere to all of the instructions contained in their admit card.
- In addition, all documents listed on the admit card must be brought with you in order to be eligible to take the exam.
Bihar B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Result
- The BCECE 2023 Result/ Merit List has been available online.
- Candidates can view their results by entering their date of birth and roll number.
- The BCECE 2023 rank card will be available following the announcement of the results.
- It will be available during the first week of October 2023.
- By entering their DOB and roll number, candidates will be able to download their rank cards.
Bihar B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Merit List
- The BCECE Board will prepare the merit list for BCECE B.Sc Nursing 2023 after the examination is completed.
- The list will be created based on the candidate’s marks and the categories of the candidates.
- Seats will be assigned based on a merit list.
Bihar B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Counselling
- Bihar nursing 2023 counseling will take place following the announcement of the Bihar nursing 2023 results.
- Only those candidates who pass the Bihar nursing 2023 exam will be invited to the Bihar nursing 2023 counseling.
- The seats will be assigned to candidates who meet the eligibility and reservation criteria, with preference given to merit holders and Bihar state domicile holders.
- On the day of counseling, candidates must bring all required documents with them for cross verification and admission.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.