UPRTOU B.Ed provides admission to B.Ed at Rajarshi Tandon Open University every year. It is a university-level entrance examination which is conducted by Rajarshi Tandon Open University. Students who want to get admission in this 2 years UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Exam can fill the application.
Before filling the application form, the student should check the eligibility and criteria set by the official website, if he is eligible to take this exam, then he can successfully fill the application form of UPRTOU B.Ed otherwise. The application process has started on 27th April 2021. Through this post, you will get all the important information related to UPRTOU B.Ed. 2021 such as Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Exam Results, etc.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Exam Date has been Out from Official Website. Click Here to Download Information Brochure.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form has been Begins from 28th April 2021. Scroll below for the Link.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
Here we are going to provide you the latest and Updated Events dates of the UPRTOU B.Ed 2021.
|Commencement of application forms||April 27th, 2021|
|Last date for application forms||June 5th, 2021|
|Last date for application forms with late fee||June 15th, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||June 25th, 2021|
|Entrance Examination Date||July 11th, 2021|
|Announcement of Results||To be Announced|
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form
The application form can be accessed through the official site of UPRTOU B.Ed. The Application Process will be done through Online Mode. Before Applying for the UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Candidates have to Check their Eligibility Criteria which are arranged by the Official Authority of UPRTOU B.Ed. The Application Link has been Activated on 27th April 2021 and the candidate can not apply after the specified Date which is 15th June 2021 with the Late Fee.
Application Link has been available Here.
Follow the steps given below to fill up the application form.
- First of all, Candidates have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Rahrshi Tandon Open University (http://www.uprtou.ac.in/.)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Submit all the personal and Academic Details which is required.
- candidate has to be required to fill in your name, date of birth, contact number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, the candidates’ application number will be generated, after which the candidates can proceed to fill the payment.
- Printout of e-receipt should be taken after filling the payment
- The candidate must ensure that the personal details and documentation are complete and correct.
- If any reasons the details you fill in are incorrect or incomplete, your application form will not be accepted by the Official Authority.
The Application Fee can be Pay through Online Mode. After Completion of the Application, the Form Candidate has to pay through Debit/Credit Card. Once you deposited the fee will not be refundable of any condition.
- For Other Backward Classes and general category applications – Rs.1000 / –
- For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe and Physically Handicapped Applicants – Rs 550 / –
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Entrance Examination. If the Candidates will not satisfying the Eligibility Criteria will not be Eligible for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Examination.
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to take this exam.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed at least an undergraduate degree in Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Home Science, History, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Economics, and Commerce or at the undergraduate level It is necessary to pass the examination with one subject at and at an intermediate level.
- Candidates achieving at least 50 percent marks in Bachelor / Master of Science / Social Science / Humanities degree will be eligible for admission to the B.Ed program.
- Candidates from the state of Uttar Pradesh, who are completing a teacher education program recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NTSE) or a trained teacher working in an elementary school in Uttar Pradesh, through the traditional system.
- Special Relaxation: As per the Government of Uttar Pradesh, special category candidates will be given 5% relaxation in the minimum educational qualification.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can know the Complete Structure of the question paper with the help of Exam Pattern. In the exam pattern, you will get to know about the number and marks of the question, marking scheme, types of question, and mode of exam. In this section, we will provide you all the information about the exam patterns.
- Exam Mode: This entrance examination is conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Question: In this exam, you are asked multiple-choice questions.
- Number of Question: There will be a total of 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: In this test, 1 mark is awarded for each answer given correctly.
- Number of Marks: The question paper will be 100 marks in total.
- Duration of Exam: You are provided with 3 hours to do this exam.
- Using of Pen: It is mandatory to bring a black ball pen to the exam.
Note: Candidates have to appear in their seats 20 minutes before the commencement of the examination. If you come 30 minutes after the exam starts, you will not be able to write your exam.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Syllabus
Any questions that will appear in the exam will come from the syllabus created by Rajarshi Tandon Open University. Applicants can download the Syllabus of UPRTOU B.Ed from the official website or here.
- Part A: General Mental Ability, General Awareness
- Syllabus of Part A: History, Science, Politics, Literature, Culture, Education, Geography, etc.
- Part B: Teaching Aptitude and Understanding in two teaching Subjects.
- Syllabus Of Part B: Candidates who have chosen two subjects from Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science in the syllabus will get questions from those two subjects.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
Candidate must have their admit card to attend any upcoming examination conducted by UPRTOU B.Ed. The admit cards will be made Online by the Official Authority on 25th June 2021 for the Examination for those students who have filled the Application Form. Moreover, candidates won’t be allowed to attend exams without an admit card.
Admit Card Link will be Activated from 25th June 2021.
Here are the steps you need to follow to download the admit card:
- Click on the admit card link released by the official website.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The name, date, and time of examination, venue of the examination, etc. are given on the admit card.
- Candidates have to affix their photo verified by the gazetted officer above the admit card.
- You will be redirected to the admit card page, download it for future use.
UPRTOU B.Ed Answer Key
Answers to all the questions asked in the exam will be obtained from the answer key. The answer key is published by the official website Rajarshi Tandon Open University after the exam in July 2021. Those applicants who have applied for the UPRTOU B.Ed can calculate and guess their marks with the help of the answer key.
They can also present doubts, confusion to the board from the prescribed format. Based on the input from the candidates and the opinions of the experts in them, the final answer key will be displayed from the evaluation of the examination.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Result
UPRTOU B.Ed Exam Result 2021 will be released online by the official authority. After the examination, the results will be released on July 2021 for the candidates who appear in the Rajarshi Tandon Open University examination. Information of roll number, name, application number, category, gender, marks, and rank will be made available in the list. Candidates can know the marks obtained through percentage.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Merit List
The merit list will be made based on the marks obtained in the examination. The seat will be allotted for the admission of the candidates based on the merit list. The authorities will issue the merit list for the candidates through the official website. To see the merit list, candidates have to go to the official website and download it.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Counselling
The counseling process will be started after the name is included in the merit list. To be involved in the counseling process, first of all, registration has to be done. The link for counseling registration will be released on the official website. After registration, the candidates will have to do a choice filling. After that, the seat allotment letter on the official website will have to be downloaded. Admission will have to be done at the respective College or Institute after the counseling process is completed.
If you have any suggestions in this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.