For individuals interested in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program at Manipur University, there is a common entrance exam. Applicants who are interested in this course can apply for it online by visiting the official website and filling out the registration form.
If they want to be considered for this course, all ambitious young applicants must keep up to date. Applicants will be admitted based on their performance in this test, and many applicants take it every year.
Applicants will learn more about the Manipur University B.Ed Entrance Registration Form, as well as key dates and how to fill out the registration form, by reading this page.
Manipur University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Applicants must review the Manipur University B.Ed Entrance Registration Form’s important schedule, which can be found in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
Manipur University B.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants who intend to apply for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course at Manipur state institutes using this single admissions test must fill out a registration form depending on their qualifications.
Only the online version of the Manipur University B.Ed Entrance Registration Form is accessible. The registration form will be available to applicants from the final week of June to the second week of July. They should be obliged to thoroughly and precisely fill out the registration form. Applicants must complete the registration form in accordance with the guidelines.
Application fee for Manipur University B.Ed 2022
After successfully completing the online registration for Manipur B.Ed Admissions 2021, the applicant must pay the fee using a credit/debit card, net banking, or challan.
- General Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD Rs. 200/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants can first visit Manipur University’s official website (https://www.manipuruniv.ac.in/).
- The link to the registration form can be found in the announcements section.
- The applicants will then be sent to the registration form page.
- They should be obliged to fill out all required fields on the application form, including Name, Date of Birth, and other information.
- Applicants must provide scanned copies of all required documents, including pictures, signatures, and other documents, in the format specified.
- Applicants must pay the fee and complete and submit the registration form. They must also print out the registration form for future reference.
Document required for Manipur University B.Ed 2022:
- SSC/HSC and Graduation/Post-Graduation mark sheets (whichever are applicable).
- Two current passport-size pictures must be self-attested and pasted on the Application Form.
- Certification of Migration from the most recent university attended.
- Certification of Caste
- The Medical Board has granted a Physical Disability Certificate.
- Competent Authority gap certification (where applicable).
Manipur University B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to apply for the Manipur University B.Ed Entrance Test must first ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Age Limit: No age restriction
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and have passed the examination.
- Required Grades: They must have received a minimum of 50% in their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree courses.
- Relaxation: Applicants from the SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories must have received at least 45 percent of the total marks.
Manipur University B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The official administration will post material regarding the examination pattern and course aimed at preparing for the admissions test on the university portal for applicants.
Manipur University B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The admit card is a vital document that contains all of the necessary examination information as well as other important information such as applicants’ names, exam date, exam time, applicant’s date of birth, and exam center, among other things. The admit card or hall ticket will be released to the public through the internet by the appropriate authorities.
To obtain an admit card, applicants should visit the university’s official website. It is strongly advised that you obtain your Admit Card from the website. In addition, applicants should make multiple photocopies of their admit cards and keep them safe. It’s an important document that needs to be taken to the exam.
Manipur University B.Ed 2022 Result
Applicants will only be able to access the results over the internet. The results will be published on the university portal. Applicants must provide their roll number and date of birth on the university portal. They are required to verify the results using login credentials. It’s a good idea to save the outcome and make a copy of it.
Manipur University B.Ed 2022 Counselling
Applicants must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counseling stage. Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.