UP BTC 2022 exam is conducted for the students to make a future in the education sector of the state of Uttar Pradesh. UP BTC Entrance Exam 2022 Online Form has been started from 20th July on the official website. The Uttar Pradesh Examination Regulatory Authority annually organizes the UP D.El.Ed Entrance Exam.
UP BTC Online Form 2022 Apply Date updeled.gov.in D.El.Ed when Admission Notification PDF has come, Eligibility criteria, Application Fees can be found here.
UP BTC 2022 D.El.Ed Registration has been extended till 25th July 2022. Check The Link below.
This year’s important date for the release of the UP BTC 2022 Admission Form, Notification PDF in Hindi will be listed below in this article. More information about UP BTC 2022 D.El.Ed Admission, Application Form, Exam Date, Participating College/Institutions, Last Date, Counselling and College Allotment, and so on can be found here.
UP BTC 2022 Important Dates
Those who are waiting for admission to begin should check the official notification for all details as soon as possible. They can view the important dates by visiting the website link provided below.
|Application Form Starts on||June 15th, 2022|
|Application Ends on||July 25th, 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||July 26th, 2022|
|Application Print from||July 27th, 2022|
|Counselling 1st Phase Starts on||July 19th, 2022|
|Counselling 1st Phase Ends on||August 1st, 2022|
|Document Verification and Admission||August 6th, 2022|
|Commencement of Class||August 16th to 23rd, 2022|
|Counselling 2nd Phase Starts on||August 27th, 2022|
|Document Verification and Admission||September 1st, 2022|
UP BTC 2022 Application Form
So, basically, we’ll go over the UP BTC Admission 2022 Date, Notification, Selection Process, and how important it is to fill out the UP D.El.Ed Application Form 2022 Deadline. First The selection process for admission to all Uttar Pradesh colleges for D.El.Ed courses are based on merit.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Candidates who applied for the course will be found eligible for admission based on their Class 10 and Class 12 grades. There is no written examination for UP BTC 2022 admission; it is solely based on merit.
Application fee for UP BTC 2022
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/–
- SC/ST: Rs. 300/–
- PH: Rs. 100/–
- Only pay the examination fee online with a credit card, debit card, or net banking fee.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Navigate to the official website, gov. in.
- Choose the application form link.
- Register for the UP BTC 2022.
- The candidate must fill out details such as personal information, academic information, contact information, and so on.
- The data must be correct.
- They will be sent a registration ID and password to their registered mobile phone number for verification.
- The applicant must then log in and fill out the Application form for the registration to be successful. Upload the required documents, passport-size photographs, and signature.
- If any of the information provided by the candidates is found to be incorrect at any point, they will be disqualified from participating in the counseling process.
- Candidates must submit the form along with the required application fee or their applications will be rejected by the authority.
Document Required for UP BTC 2022:
- First, go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Exam Regulatory Authority in Prayagraj.
- Now Navigate to the UP BTC Admission 2022 link.
- Select the Candidate Registration Link from the drop-down menu.
- Now enter your name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, and any other information that is required.
- Upload a photo and your signature.
- You must pay the application fees.
- Click the Submit Final Button.
- Now, print out your application form.
UP BTC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the eligibility requirements, which are as follows:
- The candidate must have completed the 10th, 12th, and Graduation levels at a recognized university/institution.
- This course is not open to students who have completed a one- or two-year Undergraduate Diploma.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.Sc./B.CA/BBA/B.com/B.Tech) in the Arts, Commerce, or Science.
- This course requires a minimum age of 18 years.
- The maximum age for General candidates is 35 years old, and this applies to both male and female candidates.
- The age range for OBC/SC/ST: 18-40 years. The upper age limit for SC/ ST/ OBC students is, however, relaxed by 5 years. The upper age limit relaxation for PWD candidates is 15 years.
UP BTC 2022 Exam Pattern
It is critical to review the exam pattern before the exam because it allows candidates to properly prepare for the exam. The exam pattern specifies the length of the exam, the number of questions, and the sections that will be included in the exam. Overall, the exam pattern assists candidates in developing a study plan before the examination.
- The exam will last 150 minutes.
- The exam is divided into six sections.
- Maximum points: The total number of points awarded in the exam is 450.
- The total number of questions is: The exam contains 150 questions in total.
- Marking scheme: Three points are awarded for each correct answer.
UP BTC 2022 Syllabus
As it has been decided to hold the entrance exam beginning this year. There is no information on the exam pattern or syllabus at this time. The syllabus will be updated once the notification is issued.
UP BTC 2022 Admit Card
The UP Education Board is preparing to hold the UP BTC 2022 Session 1, 2, 3 Semester Exams. According to the source, the semester examination will be held in May 2022. The official website of www. BTC exam. in will soon be updated with the UP BTC Date Sheet 2022.
Students who filled out an application form and were admitted to UP BTC or UP D.El.Ed College will be able to download their admit cards only from the official website. Candidates who are interested in this position should continue to visit this website for more information.
UP BTC 2022 Result
Before releasing the UP BTC Result 2022, officials will issue a notification stating the result release date. If the result is delayed for any reason, you will be notified via the official notification posted on the official website.
On the day of the results, many candidates will visit the official website to check the results, so there may be heavy traffic on the site, causing the site to load slowly. To avoid such issues, candidates can visit our page and easily download the results.
UP BTC 2022 Counselling
The Uttar Pradesh education board will organize the UP BTC 2022 Counselling. The candidate’s marks in the 10th, 12th, and Graduation will be used to create the Merit List. Candidates can obtain a printout of the Regulatory Authority’s allotment letter. If the candidates can produce the letter at the time of admission, they will be admitted to their respective colleges.
The Choice Filling Link has been Activated Here.
Procedure for Checking UP BTC Seat Allotment:
- To view the allotment status, the candidate must go to the official website.
- The candidate must choose a course and enter their registration number/roll number and date of birth.
- Then, click the “Get Result” button.
- The candidate will now be able to see the outcome.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.