The Maharshi Dayanand University 2022 Registration Form will be released soon for Various Courses. MDU stands for Maharshi Dayanand University and is a state university. It was founded in 1977. The university is located in the state of Haryana, in the town of Rohtak.
It offers a variety of courses including Integrated, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate courses in a variety of fields. MDU also offers a number of UG and PG programmes via distance education. This article contains information about the MDU 2022 exam dates, including the Registration Form, Fees, Entry Requirements, Exam Dates, and Also how to Apply.
MDU Rohtak Admission 2022 Important Dates
Students who desire to appear in the exams should be aware of the essential dates; the links provided below should take you to the official website.
|Application form released on||August 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Admit card released on||September 2022|
|Exam held on||October 2022|
|Result declared on||September 2022|
MDU Rohtak Admission 2022 Application form
The Maharshi Dayanand University 2022 Registration Form for Various Courses will be released soon. To apply for enrollment to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, aspirants must complete an online registration form. Applicants must fill out all of the required information on the registration form. Applications that are incomplete or wrong, as well as forms that contain errors, will be rejected.
Application fee for MDU Rohtak Admission 2022
- Applicants can fill out the registration form online and pay the application fees with a debit/credit card.
- The service charge for submitting applications for entrance will be Rs. 600/- for general group candidates and Rs 150/- for reserved group applicants.
Here are steps to fill out the MDU Rohtak Admission 2022 form
- Students interested in attending Maharshi Dayanand University can apply online.
- Students must apply to the University through the official website mdurohtak.ac.in.
- To complete the application form, click the “MDU Admission 2022” link.
- Begin by filling out the form with the required information from the application form.
- Upload any additional documents requested by the University for admission.
- Now, you must submit the registration form to confirm your candidacy.
Document required for MDU Rohtak Admission 2022
- Duly filled out the application form
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Copy of Graduation certificate/mark sheet
- Self-attested recent passport size photo
- Character Certificate
- Certificate of bonafide Haryana resident
MDU Rohtak Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to be admitted must meet all of the MDU 2022 Eligibility Criteria. Before submitting an application, applicants must confirm their eligibility for enrollment.
- The necessary qualifying criteria for UG courses are 50 percent or higher in Class XII from a recognised board or university. Nonetheless, the worthiness standards for various courses may differ.
- The minimal eligibility criteria for PG courses are a minimum of 50% in Graduation or equivalent from a recognised university. However, the minimum cut-off for some courses may be advanced.
- A 5% reduction is planned for those who are from the SC/ST category.
MDU Rohtak Admission 2022 Admit Card
The Entrance Exam Admit Card will be available on the University portal. Students who meet the eligibility requirements can obtain their Admit Cards from the official website. Every applicant taking the exam must have their admit card with them on the day of the exam.
Applicant admissions that do not have Admit Cards will be disallowed. Applicants must give important details or credentials on the website in order to download their admit card. The admit card contains all of the relevant information, such as the candidate’s name, the date and time of the exam, the exam centre, and other important instructions.
MDU Rohtak Admission 2022 Result
The results are published on the official website, and applicants are required to provide information in order to obtain the results.
Those who have done well or poorly in the exam might receive results in order to learn their exam scores. The outcome is not available in any other format.
MDU Rohtak Admission 2022 Merit List
Maharshi Dayanand University will produce a Merit List following the announcement of the results. Applicants whose names appear on the list will be admitted to the courses for which they applied. Admission to these courses will be based on the candidate’s performance in their qualifying exams.
The Merit List will include information about the course for which the individual applied as well as their position based on their qualification exam scores. Following that, candidates must go through the University’s counseling procedures. Following this, applicants will be granted final admission.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.