SKUAST Kashmir Admission 2022 Registration Form for UG & PG Courses will be available soon. SKUAST Kashmir is an abbreviation for Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agriculture Science & Technology (SKUAST) of Kashmir, which was founded in 1982. The university is located in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir (India).
The University Grants Commission has authorized SKUAST Kashmir (UGC). Admission is available to applicants in a variety of multidisciplinary UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate courses.
Through this page, you may learn everything you need to know about SKUAST Kashmir 2022, including the Registration Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Entry Requirements, and How to Apply.
SKUAST Kashmir Admission 2022 Important Dates
Students who desire to appear in the examinations should be aware of the essential dates; the links provided below will take you to the official website.
|Application form released on||July 2022|
|Application ends on||July 2022|
|Admit card released on||August 2022|
|Exam held on||September 2022|
|Result declared on||September 2022|
SKUAST Kashmir Admission 2022 Application form
SKUAST Kashmir Admission 2022 Registration Form for UG & PG Courses will be available soon. The application form for SKUAST Kashmir Admission 2022 is accessible on the official website, skuastkashmir.net.
For UG and PG degrees, candidates must submit separate SKUAST Kashmir 2022 applications. Fill out the Application form with all of your information, such as details. After completing the application, attach any required documents, passport-size pictures, and your signature in the format requested.
Application fee for SKUAST Kashmir Admission 2022
- The registration fees must be paid by the applicants.
- Payment can be made online using Net Banking, a credit or debit card.
- Keep the paper copies of the completed registration form.
- Pay the INR 1800 registration fees by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Here are steps to fill out the SKUAST Kashmir Admission 2022 Form
- Visit the institution’s website.
- Click on the link to the CET application form.
- Fill out all of your personal information in Part I and your educational information in Part II of the application form.
- Part III requires you to upload recent images and your signature.
- Recheck all of the information and submit the form.
Document required for SKUAST Kashmir Admission 2022
- Higher Secondary Education Certifications.
- Scanned copy of passport size photo.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
- Scanned copy of the thumb impression.
SKUAST Kashmir Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All qualified and interested candidates are asked to complete the SKUAST Admission 2022 application form on or before the deadline. Before submitting an application, all applicants must meet the University’s Eligibility Criteria.
- Applicants applying for SKUAST Kashmir Entrance 2022 must be permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir. You must check your eligibility status before filling out the application form; we will give you the SKUAST Kashmir 2022 Eligibility Criteria here.
- Students must have a diploma qualification in the relevant field to be admitted to SKUAST Kashmir’s PG courses, while applicants applying to UG courses must have a 10th and 12th pass certificate from a recognized university or board.
SKUAST Kashmir 2022 Admission Process
Admission to all courses is dependent on the marks received by applicants in the university’s admissions test, known as the University Entrance Test (UET), for admission to all applicants enrolled in the courses listed above.
- Applicants must take a Written Test in order to be admitted to Ph.D. programs. Candidates selected must subsequently appear in front of the Selection Committee for Research Aptitude Assessment.
- Admission to the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir can be applied online through the university portal.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.