In January 2023, the Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) will release the MBOSE SSLC Routine. According to the official document, Meghalaya Board will hold class 10 exams from March to April 2023. The complete timetable for the Meghalaya Board Class 10 exam will be released on the official website, mbose.in.
Meghalaya MBOSE SSLC 10th Time Table 2023 will be released soon. A link will be available here.
However, a detailed timetable for the same can be found here. The timetable is available in pdf format and includes important specifics such as exam dates, student instructions, exam timings, and so on. More information on the Meghalaya Board Class 10 Time Table 2023 can be found on the page below.
Meghalaya MBOSE SSLC Board 2023 10th Time Table
The exam dates, topics, and essential exam day guidelines are all included in the MBOSE SSLC routine 2023. While getting ready for the MBOSE SSLC exams in 2023, students must refer to the SSLC routine. The MBOSE will tentatively hold the Class 10 exams from March to April 2023. Continue reading for more information on the MBOSE exam 2023 schedule.
How do I get the MBOSE SSLC Exam Routine 2023?
It is critical that all students taking the MBOSE SSLC exams in 2023 download the TimeTable as soon as it is available online. The following are the steps for downloading the MBOSE SSLC Exam Routine 2023:
- Step 1: First, open the MBOSE Board’s official webpage, or click the direct link provided on the page above.
- Step 2: The main website of the MBOSE Board will open on your screen.
- Step 3: Next, select the “MBOSE SSLC Date Sheet 2023” link.
- Step 4: Finally, you can either download or save the MBOSE SSLC Date Sheet 2023.
Overview of Meghalaya MBOSE SSLC Board 2023 10th Exam
- Board Full Name: Meghalaya MBOSE SSLC Board
- Boards Session: 2022-2023
- Language of the exam: Hindi, English
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Exam mode: Offline
- Timing of the exam: 9 to 12
- Total marks for the exam: 100
- Passing marks of exam: 33
- Official website: www.mbose.in
- Helpline: 03651 – 232542
- Email:- email@example.com
Preparation tips for Meghalaya MBOSE SSLC Board 2023 10th Exam
The following suggestions will assist students in strategically planning their study schedules. Using these tips and tricks will help them perform well in their exams.
- Know the MBOSE SSLC syllabus and try to cover all of the serious matters before the Board exams in one month.
- Prepare for subjects scheduled early in the MBOSE SSLC schedule 2023. Take notes on all of the topics that are being covered at the same time. This will assist students in achieving high marks in the MBOSE SSLC result 2023.
- Solve past year’s question papers to determine the level of difficulty of the exams. This will also familiarize students with the exam format and types of questions.
- Clear up any confusion by enlisting the assistance of teachers and friends. It is critical because we have a tendency to forget our doubts if they are not cleared up right away.
- Finally, students should maintain a positive attitude and strive to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.