Telangana’s Board of Secondary Education (TSBSE) has released the Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/10th Class Time Table 2023. Due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic, the TS Board will begin administering the 10th standard examination in the first week of May 2023. Applicants enrolled in the Telangana board’s 10th grade can access and download the SSC exam schedule/date sheet via the official web portal https://results.cgg.gov.in/
Telangana Board 10th Time Table 2023 will be released soon. A link will be available here.
Every year in March 2023, the Board holds the SSC/Class 10th Examination. Telangana Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board are an Autonomous Board that is in charge of directing board exams for both Class 10th and Class 12th, as well as describing the syllabus and announcing results.
Telangana Board 10th Time Table 2023
Telangana Board of Secondary Education is in charge of publishing the TS SSC Time Table 2023 for board exams in 2023, administering the SSC board exams, and announcing results for all state board students.
How to Download TS SSC timetable 2023 PDF?
Students must follow the steps outlined below to obtain the Telangana SSC exam timetable 2023 pdf from the official website.
- Go to www.bse.telangana.gov.in to access the official website.
- Click on the “Telangana SSC Time Table 2023” link.
- The PDF of the TS SSC timetable 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Print the TS 10th exam timetable 2023 after downloading it.
Overview of Telangana State Board 2023 10th Exam
- Board Full Name: Telangana State Board
- Boards Session: 2022-2023
- Language of the exam: Hindi, English
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Exam mode: Offline
- Timing of the exam: 9 to 12
- Total marks of exam: 100
- Passing marks of exam: 33
- Official website: https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/home.do
- Helpline: 91-4024603315
- Email:- email@example.com
Preparation tips for Telangana State Board 2023 10th Exam
Every student must work extremely hard to prepare for the TS SSC Exams 2023. They must perform well on both written and internal exams. Students must remember the following rules and guidelines as they prepare for these exams:
- Each subject is divided into two sections: written paper scores and internal marks. The written paper is worth 80 points out of 100 points, and the internal assessment is worth 20 points. To pass a selective subject, the student must score at least 35% out of 100.
- Subjects have two papers, each worth 40 points for the written test. The internal markings remain unchanged. The SSC subjects are divided into two papers: English, Mathematics, General Science, and Social Studies, as well as main language and first language papers.
- The types of questions asked in the exams range from analytic to descriptive to open-ended. As a result, students must prepare for all types of questions. This type of questioning is intended to help students improve their thinking and writing skills.
- Students should be aware that only one subject exam is held each day, and that the exam is held according to the timetable announcement made by the Telangana Secondary Board of Education.
- In addition to the foregoing, applicants are expected to take the examination at the centers that have been assigned to them.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.