The application form for Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 will be available soon. Mizoram College of Nursing 2023 will host Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023. M.Sc.Nursing is a postgraduate course in nursing and allied sciences concepts and values.
Students who complete the Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be admitted to M.Sc. Nursing programs throughout Mizoram. Only students from Mizoram will be admitted to private and government colleges.
Students who wish to enroll in Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing courses must complete the Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form. In this section, we will look at how to fill out the Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form, as well as the qualifications, important dates, documentation required, and so on.
Mizoram M.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Important Dates for Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing in 2023 is listed below. Important Dates for Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 can be found in the table below.
|Application form||To be announced|
|End date of application||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
Mizoram M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application form
The registration form for Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 will be available soon. Applicants must access the university’s official website and download the registration form and prospectus from there. Applicants must begin filling out the registration form as soon as they have checked the instructions in the brochure.
Applicants must enter some necessary details in the application form, such as personally identifiable information, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s information, and further details when submitting the registration form.
Application fee for Mizoram M.Sc Nursing 2023
You will get all the details of Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee. In this section, you will get all the details that are related to Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee.
- The application fees for Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 can be paid online.
- There are no other options for paying the Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee, such as the offline method.
- To pay the Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee, you can use Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, and Demand Draft (DD).
- The fee will not be refunded to the candidate under any circumstances, and it is non-transferable.
- The application fee for Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 is Rs. 1500/- for all candidates.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the Mizoram B.sc Nursing official website (Link is given above).
- Click on Applicant login, followed by Register.
- Enter a valid email address, name, and phone number.
- Create the user, and you will receive the details on your mobile number/email address so you do not miss any updates.
- Log in using the above-mentioned link and a valid username and password.
- Fill out the application form completely, including all of your personal and qualification information, and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
- Upload the signature in the proper format (JPG/JPEG).
- Upload any required documents, such as the 10th and 12th-grade sheets.
- Check all of the information you entered while filling out the registration form.
- Proceed to pay the application fee for the appropriate category.
- Once the fee has been paid, take a printout of the application to submit button.
Document required for Mizoram M.Sc Nursing 2023:
- SSC Mark Sheet/ Passing Certificate
- HSC Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- B.Sc. nursing Passing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Leaving Certificate
Mizoram M.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria are detailed below. Before filling out the registration form, students must be aware of the Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Requirements. Only students who are Indian citizens are eligible to apply for admission.
- Admission to Mizoram M.Sc. Nursing courses are open to both men and women.
- The student must have completed class 10th and 12th, as well as B.Sc. nursing from a recognized Board.
- The students must have passed the qualifying exam. The subjects of physics, chemistry, biology, and English are all required.
- Students must achieve a minimum of 50% on the qualifying examination.
- Students must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2023.
Mizoram M.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The official authorities will post information about the paper pattern and syllabus aimed at preparing for the entrance exam on the university portal for applicants.
Mizoram M.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available online by the officials responsible. Applicants are encouraged to visit the university’s official website to obtain their admit cards. It is advised to obtain the Admit Card from the website. Applicants must also make several copies of their admit cards and keep them safe. It is an important document that must be brought with you to the exam.
Mizoram M.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
Only the results will be made available to applicants via online means. Officials will make announcements of the results on the university portal. Applicants must go to the university’s website and enter their roll number and birth date. To validate the results, they need to use specifics. It is possible to download and duplicate the result. Officials will admit applicants based on the results.
Mizoram M.Sc Nursing 2023 Merit List and Counselling
The merit list will be announced after the courses have been completed. The merit list is detailed in the sections below. The relevant officials will make admission decisions for the applicants based on the merit list. Administrators will publish the merit list for all candidates on the university portal.
In order to view the merit list, aspirants must first visit the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to access the university’s official website to obtain the merit list.
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form during the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select the option along with their desired options and have the options filled out during the counseling round.
After the counseling round, applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website. When the applicants have decided on a seat, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.