In the year 2023, the Nagaland M.Sc Nursing Application Form will be available. Nagaland University will release the Nagaland M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form. Students who complete the Nagaland M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form will be accepted into M.Sc Nursing programs throughout Nagaland. Only students from Nagaland will be admitted to private and public universities in the state. Students who wish to enroll in Nagaland’s M.Sc Nursing programs must complete the Application Form. We’ll go over how to fill out the Nagaland M.Sc Nursing 2023 Registration Form, as well as eligibility, important dates, and documentation.
Nagaland M.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants, important information about important events and dates will be provided in the table below.
|Application form||To be announced|
|End date of application||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
Nagaland M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application form
The registration form for Nagaland M.Sc Nursing 2023 will be available soon. Applicants must download the Registration form and prospectus from the university’s official website. After reading the instructions in the brochure, applicants should begin filling out the registration form.
Personally identifiable information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent info, and other information are required to be entered in the registration form.
Applicants must also submit scanned images of their photograph and signature in the size and format specified on the university’s official website. Applicants are instructed to print the registration form once it has been completely completed.
The Nagaland M.Sc Nursing Application Fee for 2023 can be found here. In this section, you will find all of the information you need about the Fee for 2023.
- Fees for Nagaland M.Sc Nursing 2023 can be paid via online mood.
- Other than the offline method, there is no other way to pay the Application Fee.
- Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Wallet Pay are all options for paying the Application Fee.
- Once paid, the fee is non-transferable and will not be refunded to the candidate.
- The registration fee is Rs. 2000/- for all candidates.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The first step is to go to Nagaland University’s official website.
- Students will be directed to the login section of the website via the home page.
- Please make sure your email address, name, and phone number are correct.
- Create a user and details would be sent to your email address or phone number, ensuring that you do not miss any updates.
- Log in using the above-mentioned username and password.
- Make sure you fill out the registration form completely, including all of your personal and educational information, and that there are no errors.
- Make sure you double-check all of the information you provided on the registration form.
- Make the payment that corresponds to your category.
- Once the fee has been paid, print a copy of the application confirmation page.
- SSC Mark Sheet/ Passing Certificate
- B.Sc. Nursing Passing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Nagaland M.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Nagaland M.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria for 2023 are detailed below. Before filling out the application form, students should familiarise themselves with the Qualifications.
- The student should be an Indian citizen.
- Admission to M.Sc Nursing programs is open to people of all genders.
- Students must have completed the sciences section of the HSC.
- Students are required to pass the qualifying exam in the subjects of physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- Students in the general category must pass the qualifying examination with a minimum score of 50%. Students from the reserved category must obtain a minimum of 45 percent on the qualifying examination.
- The minimum age must be 17 Yrs.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
On the university’s official website for applicants, the official authorities will post information about the paper pattern and syllabus aimed at preparing for the entrance exam.
Nagaland M.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The respective authority will make the admit card or hall ticket available to the public via the internet. To obtain an admit card, applicants should go to the university portal. It is strongly advised that you obtain the Admit Card from the website. Applicants should also make multiple copies of their admit cards and store them safely. It’s a vital document that must be brought to the exam.
Nagaland M.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
Applicants will only be able to access the results through the internet. Officials will announce the results on the university portal. Applicants must go to the official website of the university and enter their roll number and date of birth.
They must use specifics to check the results. It’s a good idea to save the result and make a copy of it. Officials will grant admission to applicants based on the results.
Nagaland M.Sc Nursing 2023 Merit List and Counselling
The specifications of the merit list are given below. The applicants will be admitted based on the merit list, according to the officials in charge. Administrators will post a merit list for all applicants on the university portal.
Aspirants must go to the university’s official website to see the merit list. Applicants are encouraged to access the university’s official website to obtain the merit list.
Applicants must open the specific link and complete the registration form to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their desired options and fill out the choices during the counseling round.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are selected, they must go to the designated college with all required booklets and qualifications.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.