Nagaland ANM 2021 is a 2-year ANM degree program offered by Nagaland’s nursing colleges. From October Nagaland ANM 2021 Application Form onwards, interested candidates can fill out their application forms online. Candidates are recommended to check their eligibility before applying for the admission exam. The Nagaland ANM 2021 course’s major goal is to teach students how to provide healthcare to an entire community of people.
The importance of the ANM course in producing trained and skilled professionals in the field of nursing cannot be overstated. The need for ANM graduates is gradually increasing due to a nursing shortage. In India, admissions to ANM Colleges are handled both at the institute and at the state level. Admittance to some colleges is based on entrance tests, whereas admissions to others are based on merit.
Ineligible candidates’ applications will be canceled, and the application fee will be forfeited. This article covers everything you need to know about the Nagaland ANM 2021, including eligibility requirements, application procedures, and results.
Nagaland ANM 2021 Important Dates
Candidates who are eligible and interested in the program must complete the application process by filling out the application form by the deadline, which will be notified on the official website.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|Submission of Application||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
Nagaland ANM 2021 Application form
The official website has an online application form for Nagaland ANM admission 2021. From the month of October 2021 onwards, those who match the stipulated eligibility conditions can apply for the admission exam.
Candidates must first submit their personal information, such as their name, category, date of birth, gender, country, and so on, in order to complete the application form. In the application form, you will be asked for information about your academic qualifications, such as your grade in the 12th-grade exam, the name of your school, the name of your board, and so on. Candidates can submit their applications online once they have submitted all of their information correctly in the application form. Candidates must additionally submit an application fee of a certain amount in addition to the form. Candidates must ensure that no wrong information is entered into the application, otherwise, it will be denied.
|Unreserved category||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved category||Rs. 700/-|
Here are steps to fill the form:
- If you want to apply to a specific institute, you must download the application form from the institute’s official website.
- For state-level admissions, you must download the application form from the entrance examination’s official website or the conducting body’s website (if there is any).
- You may easily find a link to fill out the application form on the relevant college’s homepage.
- To fill out the application form, you must first register with the institute, and then proceed to fill out the application form.
- Finally, after filling out the application form, you must upload your color photograph and supporting documents before submitting it and paying the institute’s application cost.
- If you want to fill out the application form offline, you can do so by downloading it from the college’s official website. In some situations, you will need to pick up the application form from the college’s admissions office.
- Certificate and Marksheet for Class 12th
- Certificate and Marksheet for Class 10
- Certificate of Transfer
- Certificate of Migration
- Certificate of Character
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of graduation from high school
- Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Voter Id/ Pan Card) Id Proof
Nagaland ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Varied colleges have different eligibility requirements for the ANM program. The following are some of the most prevalent eligibility requirements for ANM colleges in India.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent exams with English as a required subject.
- Candidates must have completed a Science program with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their primary courses.
- Candidates who have completed the Class 12th test at the National Institute of Open School or the State Open School are also eligible for ANM admission.
- The minimum percentage requirement for admission varies by college, but it must be at least 40% in both general and obligatory studies in order to be admitted.
- The lowest age for admittance to ANM is 17 years old, while the maximum age is 35 years old.
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 in the Health Care Science or Vocational stream are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be medically fit at the time of admission.
Nagaland ANM 2021 Exam Pattern
The Board will conduct ANM(R) common entrance examinations for admission into two (2) year Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (Revised) courses and three (3) year General Nursing & Midwifery courses in various Govt./Pvt./Self-financed institutes in Nagaland for the academic session 2021-22.
The following sections will be included in the exam paper:
- Number of Questions: 65
- The exam will take a total of 90 minutes.
Nagaland ANM 2021 Syllabus
Candidates who are interested in the following position and wish to apply for the examination should familiarise themselves with the syllabus. To learn more about the syllabus, follow the link below.
Nagaland ANM 2021 Admit Card
A few weeks before the exam, the concerned authorities will post the admit card for the Nagaland ANM exam on the official website. The exam centre and schedule will be listed on the admit card, as well as the candidates’ basic information such as name, roll number, and so on. Candidates should grab a printout of their admit card and bring it with them to the entrance exam. Candidates must also have a valid picture identity proof with them in addition to the admission card. Candidates must keep their admit cards safe until the entire admissions process is completed.
Nagaland ANM 2021 Result
The authority will publish the admission test results in an online format on the university’s official website. Candidates will be able to check their results using information such as their name, roll number, and date of birth. On the basis of the exam results, a list of candidates who pass the entrance exam will be compiled. According to their names on the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for the next stage of admission.
Nagaland ANM 2021 Counselling
Candidates should bring all of their necessary documents, both original and photocopied, to the counselling round. Candidates’ admissions will be granted following successful verification of their certificates and eligibility. Selected candidates must complete all admissions processes within the time frame provided. Those who do not complete the admissions processes within the specified time limit forfeit their place and candidature. Following the announcement of the results, candidates can access specific information about the counselling process, such as the location, date, and time, on the official website.
If you have any other Suggestions Related to this article, you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.