The registration form for TMBU B.Ed 2023 will be available soon. The Bachelor of Education Common Admission Test was held by TMBU (Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University) to grant admission to applicants for the Bachelor of Education Course. Every year, a university-level admission examination is held.
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for this entrance exam online by completing the registration form. The applicants will be admitted to Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University’s numerous government colleges.
Applicants will find thorough information about TMBU B.Ed Entrance dates, registration form, and process to fill out the registration form in this post.
TMBU B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
It will be beneficial for applicants to continuously check the TMBU B.Ed Admission Registration Form schedule and the tentative date listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
TMBU B.Ed Admission 2023 Application form
The registration for TMBU B.Ed entrance will be accessible online. The registration form will be available for applicants from the second week of April 2023 until the first week of June 2023.
Applicants will be able to find the guidelines on the official web page, which they must visit. Applicants can fill out the registration form by following the directions provided on the website.
In the registration form, all of the information should be accurate and complete. Applicants must complete their registration form and pay on time before the deadline.
Application fee for TMBU B.Ed Admission 2023
Applicants must pay a fee in order to submit the application.
- For GEN and OBC applicants, the registration fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- The registration fees are Rs. 750/- for OBC female applicants and Rs. 750/- for PH candidates.
- The registration fee for SC/ST applicants will be Rs. 500.
Here are steps to fill out the form
- First and foremost, aspirants must go to the Bihar B.Ed CET official web page (http://tmbuniv.ac.in/).
- Applicants must apply by clicking on the link and reading the instructions before filling out the application form.
- They must register by providing information such as their complete name, course name, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Applicants must upload the appropriate documents, which include pictures, a left thumb impression, and a signature.
- Applicants will receive login information at their registered email address and phone number.
- Following that, applicants must complete the registration form by providing personal, contact, and scholastic information.
- Then, select exam centers, pay the registration fees online and print a copy of your completed registration form.
Document required for TMBU B.Ed Admission 2023
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
TMBU B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form for TMBU B.Ed Admission, applicants must check their qualifying conditions, which is a requirement.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for applying.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physics and Mathematics or a Bachelor’s of Engineering Technology in Physics and Mathematics.
- Required Qualifications: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum of 55 percent.
- Exemption: For SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other eligible groups, there is a 5% relaxation.
TMBU B.Ed Admission 2023 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in an offline mode.
- Exam Time Limit: The exam must be completed in two hours.
- Number of Questions: There will be 120 questions in this Exam.
- Types of Questions: The questions need to be asked in the MCQs.
- The marking scheme is as follows: Each question receives one point.
- OMR Sheets: To answer the questions, an OMR Sheet/Answer Sheet will be provided.
- Uses of Pen: Applicants must only mark their answers on the OMR page with a blue/black ballpen.
- Maximum Marks: The Entrance Exams have a maximum mark of 120.
TMBU B.Ed Admission 2023 Result
Thousands of TMBU University applicants have been accepted into the BED program. All applicants who applied for the B.ED. degree. The outcome of this course will be published in an online format. There is no offline mode result available, however, the result will be announced in July 2023, and the result will be posted on the university’s main website.
Applicants are advised to keep their admit cards on them at all times. To obtain the result, the applicant must follow the instructions. Those applicants who are having trouble validating their results.
TMBU B.Ed Admission 2023 Admission Process
Applicants will be admitted to the TMBU B.Ed. program based on their performance in the Joint Entrance Examination. Applicants who participated in the Joint Entrance Examination 2023 will be required to undergo the university’s counseling process.
Following the university’s completion of the counseling procedure, qualifying students will be allocated to the appropriate institution for admission to pursue a B.Ed.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.