The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations (BOPEE) conducts the University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2022 to give admission to applicants in the B.Ed Course at the Institute of Applied Studies in Education (IASE) and the B.Ed (Special Education) at the Composite Regional Center (CRC)
It’s a state-level entrance test. Those interested in this degree can apply to the Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Examination by filling out the application form online at the official website. Applicants can apply for this examination by filling out the application form based on their qualifying criteria.
Applicants will find full information about the Kashmir B.Ed Admission Examination Registration Form essential dates, registration form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure in this page.
University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2022 Important Dates
Applicants should have examined the key dates of the Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Examination listed in the link below before filling out the registration form.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2022 Application form
The registration form for the Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Examination is now accessible online. The registration form is open for applicants from the second week of March until the second week of May 2021.
The registration form can only be filled out by qualified individuals. Candidates must fill out all of the relevant information in the application form and ensure that it is correct and comprehensive. The registration form should be completed before the deadline.
Application fee for University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2022
- The registration fees can be paid online by applicants.
- They can pay with a credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
- Applicants must pay a total registration fees of Rs. 750/– plus an IT charge of Rs. 50/–.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- Step 1: Go to kashmiruniversity.net and click on the Admissions 2018 link, followed by the B. Ed. Registration Form for Private Institutions.
- Step 2: Provide accurate personal and educational information.
- Step 3: Upload your most recent passport-sized photos, complete with a specimen signature at the bottom, and pick your mandatory college preference.
- Step 4: Before selecting the submit button, double-check that you have entered the accurate info. Print the Form and make a note of the ID for future reference.
Document required for University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2022:
- Resident Certificate
- Qualifying marks certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Category certificate
- Sign of candidate
University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check their qualifying criteria before submitting an application for the Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Examination. The eligibility conditions are detailed below.
- Age Requirement: There is no age requirement to apply for this examination.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Applicants must have passed the 10th/Matriculation exam as well as the ITI course from a recognized board/institution with passing marks.
- Minimum Marks: Scheduled caste applicants must have a minimum of 50% in order to apply.
- Relaxation: There is a 5% relaxation for the SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC categories.
University of Kashmir B.Ed 2021 Selection Process
The authority will issue a merit list of nominees for the B.Ed program based on their achievement in the appropriate degree level program in order to choose applicants for the B.Ed program. Only those candidates whose names appear on the merit list on the official website will be called for counseling in that route.
Admission applicants should be allocated a seat depending on their merit rank. Applicants will also be subjected to the document verification phase, which will be extensively checked by the authority.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.