Vardhman Mahaveer Open University hosts the VMOU B.Ed Admissions Test to select applicants for admission to the Bachelor of Education program. Those who intend to apply for admission to the B.Ed program can do so online by filling out the registration form.
Applicants can apply for this exam if they meet the eligibility requirements. Applicants will be admitted to this program based on their performance in the examination. It is held once a year.
Applicants will find complete information on the VMOU B.Ed Entrance Test dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and registration process in this post.
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
For applicants who are intending to fill out the registration form, the crucial schedule of the VMOU B.Ed Admissions Test is listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||March 2023|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||April 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||April 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||May 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||May 22nd, 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Application form
Applicants who want to enroll in a Bachelor of Education course at one of Vardhman Mahaveer Open University’s associated institutes can fill out the registration form for the VMOU B.Ed Entrance Test. For the applicants, the registration form details are included below.
The VMOU B.Ed Entrance Test Registration Form is only available online. The registration form will be accessible to applicants from March 2023 until April 2023. Applicants must complete the registration form with all of their correct and complete information. The registration form must be completed and submitted before the deadline.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Application fee for VMOU B.Ed 2023
- The registration form will set you back Rs.1000/-.
- You can use a debit card, credit card, or net banking to make an online payment.
- There will be no return of the fee.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University’s official site (https://www.vmou.ac.in/).
- Applicants should look for the admissions area on the website and click on the application link there.
- Applicants must register using their email address and password, and a confirmation email will be sent to them with instructions on how to fill out the registration form.
- Applicants must fill out the application form completely and accurately, including Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Location, Telephone Number, Eligibility Details, and so on.
- Applicants must upload their scanned essential papers, such as their signature and photograph, to the application form.
- Applicants should be required to evaluate and submit all details after entering them.
- Following the submission of the registration form, applicants must pay the registration fees.
Document required for VMOU B.Ed 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the registration form, applicants should check their qualifying criteria, which are listed below.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for taking this examination.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have completed or be in the process of completing class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Required Grades: Applicants must have received a minimum of 50% in their 12th grade.
- Relaxation: Females who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Widow/Divorce categories will receive a 5% reduction in UG/PG eligibility.
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
- The examination will begin in a paper-and-pencil format.
- Only English and Hindi will be spoken during the examination.
- The duration of the event will be 3 hours.
- There will be multiple choices on the paper.
- For each correct response, three points will be awarded, and one point will be deducted for each erroneous answer.
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
The admit card is a required document. Applicants are unable to access the examination center/hall without an admission card. All applicants who have successfully applied for the test will be able to download their admit cards from the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University portal. The VMOU B.Ed 2023 Online Hall Ticket will be provided for the exam on May 23rd, 2023.
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Result
In December 2023, the VMOU B.Ed 2023 results will be announced. Only online fashion can be used to verify the entrance exam results. It will not be sent via mail or courier. Applicants must return to the website on a regular basis to stay up to date. To check the result, applicants must enter their Scholar Number and choose a program.
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Counseling
Counseling for the VMOU B.Ed program will be conducted entirely offline. Those who have been selected for counseling based on their performance will be contacted. Applicants must be personally available for the counseling procedure on the specified date and time. Make sure to bring your original paperwork with you to the counseling session for certificate verification.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.