Raiganj B.Ed. School, the main Government Sponsored B.Ed. School in the region of Uttar Dinajpur was established in 1981, initially as a subsidiary to the University of North Bengal (then known as the University of Gour Banga), and later as The West Bengal University of Teacher’s Training, Educational Planning and Administration’, Kolkata. This College provides a Training Course that leads to the Bachelor of Education Degree. In the school, there are arrangements for both pre-administration and in-administration preparation.
The College is a positive, non-profit organisation. The school enjoys the exceptional preferred position of a serene scholarly condition because it is set up in a quiet, tranquil, and tranquil atmosphere. It provides sufficient extension to improve the social frameworks with the expanded social legacy of North Bengal, particularly Uttar Dinajpur, through appropriate training and preparation.
The College provides a course of preparation for optional teachers and new competitors who want to equip themselves with expert productivity. It enables planned educators to comprehend the nature, purpose, and heart of optional training. It instils in educators an understanding of understudying brain research. The preparation prepares future instructors to gain skills necessary for the exchange of educational plans and assessments. It enables educators to conduct academic research on subjects at the auxiliary stage.
Raiganj B.Ed. College 2022 Important Dates
The students should be aware of the upcoming dates and events. The link below contains important dates for Raiganj B.Ed. College Admission in 2022.
|Release Date of Online Application Form||September 2022|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||September 2022|
|Date of Verification for All Applied Candidates||September 2022|
|Date of Admission||September 2022|
Raiganj B.Ed. College 2022 Application form
Ambitious young candidates can apply for admission to the two-year B.Ed. programme through the official website. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. To avoid any unpleasant situations, candidates should register before the Application form deadline. Candidates must double-check all of the information they have entered in the application form before clicking the submit button. Because the University will not allow changes to the form after payment has been made.
Application Form Link has been Provided Here.
- The candidate must pay a fee of Rs.500/- (bank transaction fees) if any.
Fees should be made payable to Raiganj B.Ed College (other details will be updated as per the official notification).
- Applicants must pay close attention while making payment.
- The application will be invalid unless payment is confirmed.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- Just go to the official web page, or click on the link provided below.
- Click the Online Registration button.
- Fill in the blanks with relevant data.
- Select the Register Button.
- Check the information you’ve provided on the following page to see if it’s correct; if you need to change anything, click the Edit Data button.
- Then, after you’ve made your changes, click the Submit button. On the enrolled Mobile Number you will receive a one-of-a-kind Application Id and Password. (Remember that this ID and Password are critical for the entire procedure.
- Then, click the Login button and sign in with your ID and Password.
Document required for Raiganj B.Ed. College 2022:
- Marksheet for Class 10th
- Marksheet for Class 12th
- Proof of Age Certificate
- Certificate of domicile
Raiganj B.Ed. College 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Raiganj B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Requirements are provided below for all types of candidates and all applicants must read them to determine their eligibility:
- Applicants must have a Graduation degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- OBC/PWD applicants will receive a 5% mark reduction in the minimum eligibility requirements for bachelor’s courses.
- If applicants wish to teach, they must select one subject from the subject category, qualify for the bachelor’s and master’s degrees with at least 200 points, and obtain 50 per cent in this subject.
- There are no seats available in the B.Ed programme based on sports or extracurricular activities.
Raiganj B.Ed. College 2022 Result
The results will be posted on the site website. As you are all aware, there is no entrance exam for Raiganj B.Ed. College Admission results will be based on the most recent qualifying exam. When the registration process is completed, the authority will begin publishing the results. We will post the outcome on this page as soon as it is available. Applicants should visit the official website on a regular basis to stay up to date.
Raiganj B.Ed. College 2022 Counselling
Applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for counselling. The counselling list will be posted on the college bulletin board and on the college website. Applicants who have been deputed and those who are new to the programme will be contacted separately for counselling. On the day of counselling, applicants must bring certain documents. The required documents are listed below.
Candidates must bring the following documents at the time of counselling.
- All academic grade reports and certificates.
- Letter of Acceptance.
- Proof of Age Certificate.
- Slip of paper for payment.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.