Madhya Pradesh state officials are in charge of conducting an admission procedure for MP B.Sc. Nursing 2021 for qualified applicants. Candidates must pass an entrance exam in order to be admitted to B.Sc. Nursing programs are offered by the government as well as private nursing institutions throughout the state of Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Authority (MPPEB) oversees the MP B.Sc Nursing 2021 exam. This exam, known as the MP Nursing Entrance Exam, is held every year. The applicant can use this article to learn more about the MP B.Sc Nursing 2021 eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, test patterns, and other information.
The dates can be found in the following table. The roll number list contains details such as merit rank, MP domicile status, assigned institute, assigned category, and so on. Following that, the candidates who have been shortlisted must report in person to the college to which they have been assigned. The MP GNTST is administered for admission to the General Nursing course, whereas the MP PNST is administered for admission to the B.Sc Nursing course. MP GNTST PNST is a state-level admissions exam. This page contains additional information about the MP GNTST PNST 2021.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Important Dates
The link below contains important information about important events and dates for the Applicants’ reference.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End Date of Application Form||To be announced|
|Application Correction||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application form
Applicants should go to peb.mp.gov.in and carefully read the rule book. Applicants must enter their full name, contact information, address, educational qualifications, and experience, if any, as well as upload their photograph and signature. The documents must be scanned in accordance with the specifications outlined in the rule book.
Applicants can pay the registration fee online using a credit card, a debit card, or a net banking account; the payment link is included in the registration form.
There are different fee criteria for each category, which are as follows:
- Applicants from the general category must pay Rs. 400/-,
- Candidates from the SC/ST/PWD categories must pay Rs. 200/-.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Fill out the application form by clicking the link.
- Fill out all of the personal information, educational qualification details, and so on.
- Upload a passport-sized photograph as well as a scanned signature.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- You can pay the application fee online.
- Submission of the completed application form.
- Candidates are advised to carefully reading all instructions before filling in all the details.
- Make a copy of the application form for future reference.
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- 10th, 12th mark sheets and certificates
- Passport size photograph
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For reference, you can look at the previous year’s eligibility criteria listed below.
- The applicant must be of Indian origin.
- The applicant must be a Madhya Pradesh resident.
- The candidate must present a certificate issued by the district collector in the prescribed form.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old as of July 1, 2021, and no older than 27 years old.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/widows categories, on the other hand, will be eligible for a 5-year age relaxation.
- For this reason, the provisional certificate from the 10th grade will be used to verify the age.
- Applicants must have completed their 12th grade in Madhya Pradesh with at least 40% marks in chemistry and physics as compulsory subjects.
- There will be a 5% reduction for the reserved category.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be conducted in offline mode, i.e. with a pen or paper.
- The exam questions are written in both English and Hindi.
- The test will have a total of 200 questions.
- There are multiple-choice questions, and you must choose one correct option from a list of four.
- The total time will be three hours.
- Each correct answer receives one mark in the scoring system.
- There is no negative grading system.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can review the entire MP B.Sc. Nursing 2021 entrance examination syllabus. The official website will publish the entrance exam syllabus after releasing the application form.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The MP GNTST-PNST Admit Card 2021 will be available online at peb.mp.gov.in. Applicants are encouraged to check the website on a regular basis for updates. Students must print their admit cards because they will be required to provide their signature and thumbprint on the exam day. The GNTST-PNST Test Admit Card is now available on the official website at peb.mp.gov.in, as decided by PEB.
The Admit Card is distributed in two parts. The first section will include information about the candidate’s roll number, the name of the exam, and the test center. Furthermore, the physical identity provided by the candidate in the online application, as well as the details of a valid photo identity proof, will be printed.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result
- The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’s official website now has the MP GNTST PNST Result 2021.
- The PEB (Professional Examination Authority) announced the results of the MP GNTST PNST test after the test was successfully completed.
- Students who took the exam may verify their results by providing their application number or roll number, as well as their date of birth while doing so.
- Prior to the announcement of the results, the board will also provide the MP GNTST PNST 2021 Answer Key.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counselling
- Following the announcement of the results, MP B.Sc. Nursing counseling will begin.
- Counseling for B.Sc. nursing courses will begin in October 2021.
- On the day of counseling, candidates must bring their allotment letters.
- Candidates must bring their original documents to be verified.
- Applicants must be present in person for the counseling session.
Here are some important documents that will be required for verification:
- Admit Card for MP B.Sc. Nursing 2021
- Certificate of transfer
- Certificate of Category
- Certificate of Migration
- Certificates and grade reports for the tenth and twelfth grades
- Photograph in passport size
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.