Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2021 2nd Round Seat Allotment has been released on 3rd Janaury 2022. The admission will be made once a year. The Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha will conduct the admission procedure for admission into Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2021 courses include theory and practical as per the prescribed syllabus of the Indian Nursing Council. Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2021 academic session commences from 1st November of each year or as may be notified by INC for different courses.
Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2021 is a 4 years Course. The list of institutions recognized by ONMRC will be available on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha i.e. http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in for reference of the candidates.
Odisha B.Sc Nursing 2021 2nd Round Seat Allotment has been Released on 3rd January 2022. Click Here to Check 2nd Round Seat Allotment.
Odisha B.Sc Nursing 2021 Prospectus has been released on 26th October 2021. Click Here to Check Prospectus.
Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Exam Dates
|Availability of application forms and prospectus||26th October 2021|
|Submission of application form||9th November 2021|
|Applicant List||11th November 2021|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centers Online||12th to 22nd November 2021|
|Medical Board for the PH candidates||23rd to 24th November 2021|
|Provisional Merit List||29th November to 2nd December 2021|
|The grievance of Candidates regarding merit list||3rd to 4th December 2021|
|Publication of Final Merit List||6th to 8th December 2021|
|Online Choice Filling and Locking Round||9th to 15th December 2021|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 1st Round||20th to 23rd December 2021|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 1st Round & Choice for up-gradation||24th to 28th December 2021|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round||30th December 2021 to 2nd January 2022|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 2nd Round & Choice for up-gradation||3rd to 7th January 2022|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round||8th to 11th January 2022|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 3rd Round||12th to 16th January 2022|
|Reporting at the institution for admission||18th to 24th January 2022|
|Commencement of classes||1st February 2022|
|Uploading data against Management quota seats (15%
Management seats + Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats) in the official website
|1st to 28th February 2022|
Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form
- Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form has been Released on 26th October 2021.
- Applications are invited for admission in different nursing courses in all ONMRC recognized Government & Private institutions in the State of Odisha.
- Application form & Prospectus for admission into different nursing courses are available on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in in the Nursing Admissions section.
- The application form and the prospectus will be available online mode.
- Applicants are instructed to check the prospectus for more information about PB B.Sc. Nursing Course.
- At the time of filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form such as personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parents details, and many more.
- Applicants also need to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in specified size and format mention on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the Application Form with correct Details.
- Applicants are instructed to take a printout of the Application Form once the Application Form is filled.
- After that applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the duly filled Application Form.
How to Apply for Odisha B.Sc. Nursing
- Click on “Apply Online” and then click on the course.
- The online application form will be displayed.
- Fill in the fields as per your record.
- The compulsory field with star mark (*) must be filled up.
- After completion of the form click on“Continue”.
- Then the candidate will be directed to generate her/his own password.
- After completion of the form click on “Confirm” or if you want to modify your application then click on“Edit”.
- Then Application Number will be generated.
- Read the instruction properly.
- Log in using your Application No. & Password.
- Then click on the “make Payment (Application fee)” link for payment.
- It will redirect you to the SB Collect portal & Fill in the required details.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking /Card payments / another payment mode (SBI Branch or NEFT / RTGS or UPI) receipt generated after successful
payment to be kept for future reference.
- In case of challan payment keep the original Bank acknowledgment copy of the challan slip for the same purpose.
- Click on “Enter Application Fee Payment Details” to fill in the details as per the e-receipt /Challan slip and upload the e-receipt / Challan slip.
- Click on “Print Application” to get the Print out copy of the Application form.
Documents required for verification at nodal center online are as follows:
- 10th (HSCE) pass certificate and mark sheet issued by BSE Odisha or equivalent thereof.
- 10+2 pass certificate and mark sheet issued by CHSE Odisha or equivalent thereof.
- Caste certificate (SC/ST candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- Authentic certificate for proof of passing Odia (for candidates applying for Govt. Institutions & 85% of Govt. quota seats of private institutions.
- Domicile/ Residential / Nativity Certificate from competent authority (The validity of the resident certificate shall be 5 years as on the last date of submission of online application form from the date of issue of the said certificate).
- Physically Handicapped certificate (in original) issued by the competent medical authority of the District (in case of Physically Handicapped candidates only).
- The percentage of disability, locomotor disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% only will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates having any other disability will only be eligible after the production of a genuine medical board certificate (i.e. the Medical Board certifying that the applicant is eligible for perusing the Nursing Course).
- E-receipt or Bank acknowledgment copy of the challan deposit slip towards application fees. (details in Annexure-VII)
- Certificate from Rajya Sainik Board for the candidates applying for widow/children of ExServiceman category only (Annexure-III).
- Green Card (with all pages) issued by the Chief District Medical Officer, (In case of candidate claiming for the seat under green card quota).
- The original Medical Fitness certificate issued by the Govt. Allopathic Medical Officer (Annexure – V).
Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Fee
- The Application Fee will be deposited through NEFT.
- Except for SBI Branch/NEFT options, an e-Receipt will be generated immediately after any successful payment.
- Applicants have to pay Rs 500/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- E-Receipt can also be regenerated from the “Payment History” option of State Bank Collect at a later date.
- E-Receipt even can also be generated after all challan payments.
- Generation of e-Receipt indicates application fee payment to be successful.
Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Both female / male candidates) are eligible to apply. (only 10% reservation for male candidates out of total seats)
- The candidates must be of a minimum of 17 years of age as of 31st December 2021.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) from CHSE, Odisha, or any other Board or Council or University equivalent thereof.
- The candidates who must have passed the 10+2 examination in Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) conducted by the National Institute of Open School with 45% marks are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have passed in the subject of PCB & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2). For candidates belonging to SC/ST, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in the qualifying examination be 40% instead of 45 % as stated above. English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. NursingCourse.
- The candidate Must be a domicile/permanent resident/native of Odisha but currently residing outside Odisha. (applicable to candidates taking admission in central counseling only)
- One should be medically fit at the time of admission to get admission.
The requirement of the applicant:
- The Candidates must have passed the minimum M.E standard Odia. (Only for Govt. Institutions & 85% Govt. quota seats in Private Institutions.)
Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counseling
- Odisha B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counseling will be held after the declaration of the merit list.
- The counseling and admission shall be done centrally by the Selection Committee for all the seats of Government institutions, 85% of the seats of Govt recognized private institutions.
- Any seat from 85% seats remaining unfilled during the central counseling shall be deemed to be surrendered to the respective private institutions.
- The private institutions shall fill up the 15% seats of the management seats and any of the balance seats deemed to be surrendered to them by the cutoff date for such admission.
- The Chairman will be the controlling & supervising authority and must see that the counseling and admission are done in strict conformity with the rules laid down and notify the tentative dates.
- He will release funds in time for smooth counseling and admission as per approved Govt. rates.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.