The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has arranged the MP BA B.Ed Admissions Test to provide students with admission to the two-year regular B.Ed program. Applicants who want to take this course can apply for it by filling out the application form and following the procedures.
Every year, this examination is held at the state level. Applicants will be admitted to Madhya Pradesh’s numerous institutes/colleges depending on their performance in the MP BA B.Ed Entrance Test.
We have provided complete information about MP BA B.Ed 2022 In which includes the Registration Details, Fees, Important Dates, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Counseling Procedure, and so on.
MP BA B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The key events and dates have been given in the link below for the applicants.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
MP BA B.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants have to go to the university portal to download the Registration Form and prospectus. To apply for Vyapam BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed, candidates must visit the official website http://www.mponline.gov.in before the submission deadline.
Applicants will be required to read the instructions or the examination instructions. Applicants applying for the Entrance Test must pay an additional INR 70 for use of the online portal. Applicants must begin filling out the Registration Form as soon as the mention of the order in the brochure is checked.
Applicants must input some important details in the Registration Form, such as personally identifiable information, academic details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and other details while submitting the Registration Form.
Application fee for MP BA B.Ed 2022
Applicants must pay the registration fee online using a debit/credit card or a net banking account.
Following payment of the registration fees, they must print the acknowledgment slip.
- General Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD Rs. 250/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, aspirants should visit the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’s official website (http://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/).
- After clicking on the link, candidates must fill out the registration form with all of their correct and complete information.
- Applicants should be required to submit their applications after filling out all of the required information.
- Applicants must provide scanned papers such as a passport-size colour photo and signature in the required field according to the format.
- They must pay the application cost through the MP KIOSK mode.
- After filling out all of the information on the registration form, applicants must print it out for future reference.
Document required for MP BA B.Ed 2022:
- Birth Certificate
- Last appeared education pass certificate
- Reservation certificate
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile
- Annual Income Report
- Photo Identity Proof
MP BA B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the registration form, applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements for the MP BA B.Ed program. This training is only open to qualified applicants.
- Age Requirement: Candidates must be at least 17 years old before December 2019.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Education Qualification: Applicants must have completed a Bachelor/Postgraduate Degree Examination or an equivalent degree from a university recognized as an equivalent examination.
- Required Marks: They must have received a minimum of 50% in their Bachelor/Postgraduate Degree Examination.
- Relaxation: Applicants from the SC/ST and OBC categories must have obtained a minimum of 45 percent.
MP BA B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
BA MP Vyapam B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed B.Ed/B.El.Ed The admits card is available at http://www.vyapam.nic.in. The admission card is divided into two sections. In the first section, a candidate will find their name, exam name, exam roll number, and exam center, but in the second section, they will find identity information such as their birthmark and photograph.
The official authorities will make the admission card or hall ticket available online. To obtain an admit card, applicants should visit the university’s official website.
MP BA B.Ed 2022 Result
Only the findings will be made available to candidates via internet means. The findings will be published on the official portal. Applicants have to go to the university’s website and then enter their registration details. They must use details to verify the results. It is downloadable and prints the result.
MP BA B.Ed 2022 Counseling
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form during the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select the option along with their desired selections and have the options filled up during the counseling phase. When the counseling phase is completed, applicants must download a seat stipend letter from the university’s official website.
When the applicants’ seats are picked, they must visit the specified college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates. After the MPPEB has made the results public, the online counseling technique will be implemented.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.