For applicants pursuing a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree, the University of Madras has organized B.Ed admission. Those who are interested in and qualified for entrance to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programs can apply for this exam by completing the registration form.
Applicants can take this exam if they meet the eligibility requirements, and many applications do so each year. The applicants will be admitted based on their exam results.
Applicants can learn about the University of Madras B.Ed Registration dates, registration form, qualifications, and how to fill out the registration form from this page.
University of Madras B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
If applicants intend to apply for the University of Madras B.Ed Examination, they must first look over the schedule.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
University of Madras B.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants who want to study Bachelor of Education at one of the University of Madras’ affiliated colleges can apply for this entrance test by filling out the registration form. All applicants must review the registration form’s details, which are listed below.
The University of Madras B.Ed Registration Form is available both online and offline. The registration form will be available for candidates from April to June. On the registration form, applicants should fill in all of the required information in a comprehensive and exact manner. Filling out the application form should not cause any of the needed facts or documents to be overlooked.
Application fee for University of Madras B.Ed 2022
The University of Madras B.Ed Admission Test has a registration fee of Rs.200/-.
The registration fee can be paid by sending a demand draft to the university’s address.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants should visit the University of Madras’ official website (https://www.unom.ac.in/).
- Applicants should go to the official webpage and click on the link to the application.
- Applicants must complete the registration form with all complete and accurate information.
- After filling out all of the information on the application form, applicants must mail it in an envelope to the address shown on the application form.
- Applicants can also obtain an application form by mail and written demand distribution.
- Applicants can also pick up a registration form in person at the University’s Chepauk Campus’s application sales desk.
Document required for University of Madras B.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
University of Madras B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to apply for the University of Madras B.Ed Examination should review the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Age Requirement: There is no minimum age requirement to apply.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree program from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Marks: General category applicants must have obtained at least 55 percent in BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ and in the subjects of a Master’s Degree in Science/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, while reserved category applicants must have obtained at least 55 percent in B.E/ B.Tech with a specialization in Science & Mathematics.
University of Madras B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
It is critical for applicants to possess an admission card as confirmation of eligibility to apply. Visit the official website to obtain the admit card. Collect your admit card and double-check all of the information on it. Applicants must print out they’re admit cards and bring them to the exam center with a valid photo ID. The applicant’s name, residence, phone number, parents’ names, and Exam day/date/venue were all listed on the admit card.
University of Madras B.Ed 2022 Result
Only the results would be made available to the contestant via online means. The nervous authorities will type a notification of the results on the university portal.
Applicants must go to the university’s website and provide their roll number and birth date. To check the outcomes, they will need to use specifics. It is preferable to download the result and make a copy of it. Authorities would decide whether or not to admit applicants depending on the results.
University of Madras B.Ed 2022 International Student Admissions
For international students, Madras University has a wide range of course offerings. Applicants who want to apply to the university must pass the exam. Entrants from SAARC nations are eligible for a 40% tuition cost reduction. The University offers a full fee waiver to physically challenged students.
Applicants who wish to apply to the university must ensure that they correctly fill out the registration form; otherwise, the officials will reject their application.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.