Madhya Pradesh GNM Nursing and Midwifery: GNM, or General Nursing and Midwifery, is a 3.5-year diploma programme. This includes a six-month internship requirement. The Madhya Pradesh GNM 2023 Application Form will be made available soon. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board administers the MP GNM 2023. The full name of the GNM course in General Nursing and Midwifery.
In most cases, admission to the GNM programme is determined by state-level entrance exams. The minimum age for applying is 17 years old, and the maximum age is 30 years old. This course is ideal for those who want to pursue a career in nursing.
This 6-month practicum is required as part of the GNM course. This course may also be offered on a part-time basis at some colleges. The GNM Program has been calculated to achieve, maintain, and recover optimal health and quality of life.
MP GNM 2023 Important Dates
Aspirants must be kept up to date on the key dates for admission, which will be announced in the table.
|Application Form Start||To be Announced|
|Ending date of application||To be Announced|
|Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
MP GNM 2023 Application form
The Madhya Pradesh GNM 2023 Registration Form will be made available soon. Aspirants must first visit the university’s official website and download the application form and prospectus. Aspirants must begin filling out the application form as soon as they have checked the instructions in the prospectus. Applicants must enter some necessary particulars in the registration form, such as personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details, when submitting the application form.
Application fee for MP GNM 2023
The following are recommended details regarding the application fee for candidates:
- Because payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process, applicants are reminded to pay the application fee by the due date.
- The details of the application fee will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university’s official website for the applicants’ reference.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam official website.
- Fill in important info in the blanks.
- Please upload the required documents.
- Make your payment and then click the submit button.
MP GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The MP GNM Eligibility Requirements list the requirements that a candidate must meet in order to be considered for the offered course. It is mandated by the MP GNM Board. Furthermore, the following are the admission eligibility criteria:
- Students must have a 45 per cent (40 per cent for SC/ ST candidates) grade point average in class 12th and PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) as main subjects.
- The applicant must be healthy.
- In addition, the applicant must be at least 17 years old. Furthermore, the maximum eligible age is 35.
MP GNM 2023 Admit Card
- The official authorities will make the admit card or hall ticket available online.
- Applicants are encouraged to visit the university’s authorised web page to obtain their admit card.
- It is advised to obtain the Admit Card from the website.
- Aspirants must also make several copies of their admit cards and keep them safe.
MP GNM 2023 Result
- Only the results will be made available to candidates via online means.
- Officials will make an official announcement of the results on the university’s authorised web page.
- The Applicants must visit the university’s authorised web page and enter their roll number and birth date.
- Specifics must be used to validate the results.
- It is available for download and duplicating the result.
- Officials will admit aspirants based on the results.
MP GNM 2023 Merit List
- Executives will make admission decisions for applicants based on the merit list.
- Executives will publish the merit list for applicants on the university’s official website.
- To view the merit list, applicants must first access the university’s official website.
- Applicants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university’s authorised web page.
MP GNM 2023 Counselling
To participate in the counselling round, applicants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form. Following that, aspirants must select a choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled out in the counselling round. After the counselling round, applicants must download seat allotment letters from the university’s authorised web page.
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2023
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.