Narayan Nursing College GNM program in 2022 is based on merit or a state-level admission. West Bengal is presently accepting applications for GNM 2022. Students who are interested in applying for Narayan Nursing College GNM Admission 2022 must Apply Soon.
GNM (General Nursing Midwifery) is a diploma program provided by a number of Indian educational institutions. The registration deadline for the GNM program typically begins in August or September, while in certain states, the procedure begins earlier in the year.
Thiruvananthapuram’s Sivagiri Sree Narayan Nursing College is one of Kerala’s oldest vital colleges. The university club motivates students to complete compound trials and pursue a career in paramedical and degree-related fields.
Narayan Nursing College GNM 2022 Important Dates
Applicants should review the essential dates for Narayan Nursing College GNM Admission, which are listed in the table below for applicants.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Application||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
Narayan Nursing College GNM 2022 Application form
The registration form for Narayan Nursing College GNM 2021 has been published. Applicants must first go to the university portal and get the application form and prospectus there. Applicants should begin filling out the registration form after reviewing the guidelines in the prospectus.
Applicants should attentively follow the directions in order to complete the application form. They should be obliged to thoroughly and precisely fill out the application form. Applicants must have the relevant documents and information on hand while filling out the registration form. The registration form must be submitted before the deadline.
- Because paying the registration fees is such a crucial component of the registration process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The details of the registration cost will be discussed by the institution’s officials responsible on the university portal for applicants.
- It is recommended that applicants go to the available website to learn more about the registration fees.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- All of these people want to fill out the registration form.
- Make a cash payment and submit the required documents together with an application form.
- Applicants can also get a registration form from the official website of the Narayan Nursing College GNM.
- Students must submit the application form completely and accurately after obtaining it, including personally identifiable information, contact information, and certification information.
- Applicants must attach a DD and any necessary paperwork after filling out all of the needed information on the application form.
- Marksheets for the tenth and twelfth grades
- Certificate of Completion of School
- Letter of authority from a parent naming a local guardian, with phone number and address Category Certificate
- One current passport-sized photo
Narayan Nursing College GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The qualifying criteria for this course are the same in all Indian states, although seat allocation may differ depending on the state’s reservation policies. In the points below, you’ll find the qualifying criteria for the GNM admissions procedure in 2022.
- Applicants must have an English subject in their 12th grade, as well as a science stream. In addition, they must achieve a minimum of 40% overall and in English separately in their qualifying exam.
- The applicant must have completed a 10+2 course with English as a compulsory subject and received a 40 percent aggregate in a Vocational ANM course from an Indian Nursing Council-approved institute.
- The candidate should have completed class 12 with English with English having 40% in aggregate in Vocational Stream Health Care Science from a CBSE recognized board.
- The aspirant needs to be registered with ANM and must have a qualifying rank.
Narayan Nursing College GNM 2022 Admission Process
Admission to nursing programmes is dependent on entrance exams taken during April and June. Aspirants have the option of filling out the online registration form or offline.
Aspirants must go to the administrator’s website for the relevant entrance exam and fill out the necessary forms. A printout of the signed form will be reserved later. The copy must be sent to the German exam board, along with the relevant pamphlets and a DD for the specified sum.
Applicants must obtain the form and pamphlet from the exam steering body or designated centers in order to complete the formalities.
Narayan Nursing College GNM 2022 Counseling
For the aforementioned courses, a merit list will be generated. The merit list’s specifics are listed below. On the basis of the merit list, authorities will grant admission to the candidates. Authorities will publish a merit list for candidates on the university portal.
In order to view the merit list, candidates must first go to the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university portal.
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must first click the appropriate link and complete the registration form. Following that, candidates must select a decision that corresponds to their preferences and obtain the choices in the counseling stage.
Applicants must download the seat assignment letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed. When the aspirants’ seats are determined, they must go to the designated college with all necessary documents and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.