Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) is a two-year medical nursing undergraduate program. Every year, the Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai Health, Admit Students in Maharashtra ANM Course. ANM stands for Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery, and the course is mostly for students interested in pursuing a career in medicine. Maharashtra ANM Admission allows individuals to enroll in Maharashtra’s colleges and institutes.
Health can relate to a state of physical, mental, social, and spiritual well-being rather than only the absence of sickness or illness, according to the Maharashtra Nursing Council in Mumbai. Nursing can be a method of fulfilling cultural health needs as they arise and promoting good health for all. Candidates must fill out an online application form to sit for the exam.
Maharashtra ANM 2021 Important Dates
You can see the relevant dates on the Maharashtra ANM 2021 official website. The website’s address is listed below.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date of Application||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
Maharashtra ANM 2021 Application form
Maharashtra ANM Application Form 2021 will be available soon. To fill out the application form, applicants must go to the university’s official website. Applicants should be aware that to appear for the admission procedure, they must have a completed application form and submit it before the deadline. Form applicants are required to read the key instructions related to the application procedure before applying. After that, candidates must meet the university’s eligibility requirements before beginning to fill out the application form.
Application fee for Maharashtra ANM 2021
For the applicants’ reference, official establishments have not published information concerning the application fee. As a result, candidates are urged to inquire about the application price on the university’s official website.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit the official website for more information.
- Complete the Application Form with all of the necessary information.
- Payments can be made via the internet. Candidates can pay with a credit/debit card or a net banking account.
- Please upload the required documents.
- Complete and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the Application form and keep it with you.
Document required for Maharashtra ANM 2021:
- 12th class marksheet.
- 10th class marksheet.
- If applicable, a PWD Certificate
- If applicable, an EWS certificate
- If applicable, a certificate of caste
- ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
Maharashtra ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following is vital information about the eligibility conditions for candidates:
- Successful completion of the 10+2 educational level from a recognized educational board.
- At the 10+2 level, a minimum aggregate score of 45 percent (40 percent for SC/ST candidates).
- In their 10+2 education, applicants must have taken scientific courses.
Maharashtra ANM 2021 Merit List
- The merit list will be announced after the courses have been completed. The merit list is described in detail further down.
- On the basis of the merit list, the appropriate officials will grant admission to the candidates. Administrators will publish a merit list for all candidates on the university’s official website.
- Aspirants must visit the university’s official website to view the merit list. Candidates are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university’s official website.
Maharashtra ANM 2021 Counseling
- Applicants must access the appropriate link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round.
- Following that, candidates had to make a selection that corresponded to their chosen options and has the options filled up during the counseling phase.
- Applicants can download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website once the counseling round is concluded.
- When the applicants have chosen their seats, they must inspect the assigned college for all necessary pamphlets and certifications.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.