Florence College of Nursing ANM 2021 Application Form has been Released. The ANM (Nursing) program is a medical nursing course for secondary school students. This course lasts two years and is divided into four semesters. It is offered part-time by various institutes. It’s also possible that it’ll be offered part-time at several institutes. In addition, this course requires a minimum of two years to complete.
It is a career-oriented program that will provide candidates with several job prospects upon graduation. It also covers the healthcare profession and is within the scope of science. Many colleges and universities across the country offer this course on their campuses.
For practical training and internship, the Florence School of Nursing is affiliated with the Govt. Medical College RIMS, Sadar Hospital P.H.C ( Ormanjhi ), and the famous Super Specialty Hospital Abdur Razzaque Ansari Memorial Weavers Hospital ( Apollo Hospitals Group), Curie – Abdur Razzaque Ansari Cancer Institute, and numerous other Govt. Hospitals as well as private hospitals.
Florence College of Nursing ANM 2021 Application Form has been Released. The Link has been provided below-
Florence College of Nursing ANM Important Dates
Candidates must be informed of the essential dates for admission that will be announced. For the candidate’s convenience, we have provided a link to tentative dates.
|Last date to submit an application form||To be decided later|
|Merit List||To be decided later|
Florence College of Nursing ANM Application form
The application form for ANM 2021 at Florence College of Nursing will be available soon. After that, the application will not be considered. Before filling up the application form, please read the Prospectus. Fill out the application forms in your own handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
Candidates must first go to the university’s official website and get the application form and prospectus there. Candidates must check the Florence College of Nursing ANM instructions in the brochure before beginning to fill out the application form. Applicants must fill out several sections of the application form, including personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Application fee for Florence College of Nursing ANM
By paying Rs.500/- in cash or mailing a D.D. of Rs. 500/- in favor of FLORENCE COLLEGE OF NURSING, Payable at IRBA, Ranchi, candidates can acquire an application form and prospectus from the Director, FLORENCE COLLEGE OF NURSING, IRBA, Ranchi.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants should visit the Florence College of Nursing’s official website.
- Before filling out the application form, applicants must carefully read the instructions.
- On the official webpage, there will be a link to download the application form, which applicants must click.
- Candidates can also pick up an application form and a prospectus from the College’s office.
- Applicants must fill in all of the required information, including personal, educational, and contact information.
- They must upload their scanned documents, such as photographs and signatures, in the format specified.
- Candidates should submit the application form after filling in all of the relevant information.
Document required for Florence College of Nursing ANM:
- Certificate of Transfer
- Certificate of Migration
- In the case of SC/ST/OBC applicants, a caste certificate is required.
- Mark sheet for 10th Grade
- Mark Sheet for 12th Grade
Florence College of Nursing ANM Eligibility Criteria
The following is vital information about the eligibility conditions for candidates:
- The 10+2 class or its equivalent was passed.
- The admission age should be between 17 and 35 years old.
- Both men and women are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be in good health.
- Admissions criteria include a written exam and an interview.
Florence College of Nursing ANM Merit List
- Candidates who Apply for Admission will be able to verify their Merit List on the official website.
- The grades, as well as the rank, will be made public.
- To attend the counseling rounds, candidates can read and download their rank cards.
- Candidates for admission will be chosen exclusively based on their performance on the written exam.
Florence College of Nursing ANM Counselling
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must first click the relevant link and complete the registration form. Following that, candidates must select the option that best fits their preferences and safeguard the selections made throughout the counseling session. Applicants can download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website once the counseling round is concluded. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must proceed to the designated college with all necessary booklets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.