The Tripura General Nursing and Midwifery course is a 3.5-year Diploma program. This course is designed to prepare students for admission to Tripura’s colleges and universities. The Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura, will be in charge of the admission process for Tripura GNM.
The application form for the Tripura GNM 2021 will be available on 7th October 2021. Tripura GNM 2021 is being held by the Directorate of Medical Education of the Government of Tripura. Students who wish to enroll in the GNM program must apply online through the relevant authority’s official website. In order to be admitted to the GNM program, applicants must meet the university’s eligibility requirements.
To be admitted, applicants must also meet the university’s eligibility requirements. As a result, only those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be admitted. Applicants can read the information provided below for more information.
Tripura GNM 2021 Notification has been Released. Click Here to Check Admission Notification.
Tripura GNM 2021 Application Form will be released on 7th October 2021. The Link will be provided below-
Tripura GNM 2021 Important Dates
For the applicants’ convenience, we have provided a table with some valuable information about upcoming events and dates.
|Notification (Out)||1st October 2021|
|Application Form||7th October 2021|
|End date of Application form||22nd October 2021|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
Tripura GNM 2021 Application form
From 7th October 2021, the Tripura General Nursing and Midwifery Registration Form will be available. The application form for Tripura General Nursing and Midwifery 2021 can be filled out until the first week of September 2021. Applicants must fill out some required information during the registration process.
After registering, applicants must log in to the website and begin filling out the application form. After logging into the website, applicants must go to the homepage and click on the link for the application form. Once the form is open, applicants must fill in all of the required information. Applicants should be aware that they will not be considered if they provide false information on the application, so they must fill out the form completely and accurately.
Application fee for Tripura GNM 2021
- To pay the Tripura General Nursing and Midwifery 2021 Application Cost, you can use Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Wallet Pay.
- The fee is non-transferable and will not be refunded to the candidate once it has been paid.
- The application fee for Tripura General Nursing and Midwifery 2021 is Rs. 200/– for General/ OBC categories candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST categories candidates.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The first step is to go to the Tripura General Nurses and Midwives website.
- The student will be directed to the login section of the home page.
- Please enter a valid email address, name, and phone number.
- Create a user and the information will be sent to your phone number or email address so you don’t miss any updates.
- Log in using the above-mentioned username and password.
- Fill out the application form completely, including all of your personal and educational information, and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
Document required for Tripura GNM 2021:
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Fee payment method
Tripura GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
We’ve included some important information about the eligibility criteria for the applicants’ references below:
- To be admitted to the university, the applicant must pass the HSC exams or an equivalent exam from a recognized university or board.
- In the HSC exams, physics, chemistry, biology, and English must all be required subjects.
Criteria for age:
- Applicants must be over the age of 17 to be considered for admission.
- At the time of admission, the maximum age limit for applicants is 35 years.
- Physically presentable candidates are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to take the entrance exam.
Place of residence:
- A permanent resident of the state of Tripura is required.
- At the time of admission, applicants must have a valid Tripura state domicile certificate.
Tripura GNM 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Tripura GNM Nursing is as follows:
- The exam will be administered using paper and pencil.
- Multiple-choice questions will be included in the entrance exam.
- The majority of the questions on the entrance exam are about general healthcare and midwifery.
- Candidates must complete their exams within the time limit.
Tripura GNM 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the GNM course is divided into three years. The GNM program consists of a three-year study program and a six-month internship program for students.
Tripura GNM 2021 Admit Card
- It will be the responsibility of the official authorities to issue the admit cards to the applicants.
- Aspirants who have successfully submitted the registration form and paid the application fee will be issued admit cards by official authorities.
- Aspirants who wish to take the entrance exam must bring their admit cards with them.
- Officials will not allow aspirants to sit for the admissions test if they do not have their admit cards.
- Aspirants will be able to access their admit cards via the university’s official website.
- Aspirants who wish to take the admissions test should go to the university’s official website.
Tripura GNM 2021 Result
- It will be available in an online format for applicants’ reference.
- The results of the applicants will be released by official authorities.
- Applicants must go to the university’s official website to get their results.
- To check the results on the website, applicants must use their login credentials.
- Because the result is a vital document, applicants are advised to download it from the website.
Tripura GNM 2021 Merit List and Counselling
The candidate’s performance in the entrance exam is used to compile this list. The official website of the state medical council publishes the GNM Merit List. Only those on the merit list will be considered for the next round of admissions. Furthermore, this list aids in the classification of candidates according to their merit. Candidates are only called for counseling rounds if their names appear on this list.
Officials will conduct a counseling session for applicants seeking admission to the university’s GNM programs. Different rounds will be included in the counseling session, such as the choice filling round, seat allotment procedure, document verification procedure, and so on.
All rounds of the counseling session require applicants to be present in person. For the document verification process, applicants must submit all original and attested copies of required documents during the counseling round.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.